Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 If you will go back and read some of your responses that have your signature attached it looks to me that you are using those words to cut people down. Would it be ok for me to have a signature that says something like...stupid is as stupid does...

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Is the Walmart brand first cold pressed, the purest form of the oil? The JM brand is.   People are going to buy what they find works for them. I want the purest form available, much like olive oil, the quality counts. JM introduced this product to me and I love it, but I will not judge the forms of the oil sold at WalMart without knowing what products you speak of specifically.  

Mom always told me to spend the most money I could afford on premium olive oil and the best shoes.  8)

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@ajsidney12 wrote:

Is the Walmart brand first cold pressed, the purest form of the oil? The JM brand is.   People are going to buy what they find works for them. I want the purest form available, much like olive oil, the quality counts. JM introduced this product to me and I love it, but I will not judge the forms of the oil sold at WalMart without knowing what products you speak of specifically.  

Mom always told me to spend the most money I could afford on premium olive oil and the best shoes.  8)

Thank You

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 and @happygolfcartrider, gosh, I am very surprised and upset that my sig line offends you. There is absolutely nothing at all disgusting or offensive about the adjectives used. I will be keeping it, off and on, for about five more months.

As you should.  

I totally understand your sig line.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Re: Josie: Quiet Please

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

~bigoted, misogynistic, ignorant, bullying, crass, insensitive, immature, pandering, demagogic, narcissistic, thin-skinned to the nth degree, completely and utterly unprepared, and HUGEly dangerous~

I think this is one of the most disgusting things posted on these threads. Says a lot about the person, people that post it under their remarks.

It DOES say a lot about that person - someone who won't abide anyone like that.

Respected Contributor

@bordercollielover wrote:

I didn't like Josie's blue hair either but my family uses her argan oil and many of her other products. Argan oil works.

I like her hair, I use argon oil but I have not used hers. It does work. Josie is a beaut iful young lady that has done a lot in her young life.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie: Quiet Please

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I missed something--who is the poster referring to with all these adjectives?

my guess is other posters, me included.

Are you serious? OMG, I wondered why you had such a strong reaction.

@happygolfcartrider, although we may not see eye-to-eye sometimes I can assure you that my sig line has absolutely no reference to you or any other poster. I would never, ever adopt such a line about any poster here. It isn't even in my realm of possibility to do so. Only a very disturbed or very juvenile member would do such a thing.

No, this is NOT in reference to you.

ETA: To the mods: Please allow this post to remain so that it can be read by a poster who erroneously thought that I was insulting her. Thank you very much.

Why would anyone think it was about them or another poster, especially since misogynistic is not term typically applied to women ( assuming most, of the posters, here are women)?

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

I just read this thread for the first time and saw the posters sig. I knew who it was right away. Doesn't take much.

Trusted Contributor
@proudlyfromNJ - I don't get it. What am I missing? TIA Smiley Happy
F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I missed something--who is the poster referring to with all these adjectives?

my guess is other posters, me included.

Are you serious? OMG, I wondered why you had such a strong reaction.

@happygolfcartrider, although we may not see eye-to-eye sometimes I can assure you that my sig line has absolutely no reference to you or any other poster. I would never, ever adopt such a line about any poster here. It isn't even in my realm of possibility to do so. Only a very disturbed or very juvenile member would do such a thing.

No, this is NOT in reference to you.

ETA: To the mods: Please allow this post to remain so that it can be read by a poster who erroneously thought that I was insulting her. Thank you very much.

Why would anyone think it was about them or another poster, especially since misogynistic is not term typically applied to women ( assuming most, of the posters, here are women).

LOL guilty conscience perhaps? Smiley Wink