Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 and @happygolfcartrider, gosh, I am very surprised and upset that my sig line offends you. There is absolutely nothing at all disgusting or offensive about the adjectives used. I will be keeping it, off and on, for about five more months.

As you should.  

I totally understand your sig line.

I think most of us understand your sig line @suzyQ3. It isn't very difficult to figure out.

Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@suzyQ3 If you will go back and read some of your responses that have your signature attached it looks to me that you are using those words to cut people down. Would it be ok for me to have a signature that says something like...stupid is as stupid does...

I'm finally at a loss of words here for you. First, you thought I was insulting you. Now you think I'm insulting all posters to whom I reply.

You are either willfully misunderstanding both my own sig line and also the function of a sig line in general, or...I don't know what. But I can't help you any more than I have in my other posts to you about this.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Josie: Quiet Please

[ Edited ]

For anyone still remotely interested in this ridiculous saga, I received an e-mail from the QVC Team asking me to delete my sig line. I will, of course, honor their request.

Thanks to all who understood.

heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

I love Josie and her products. She is adorable and has a very pleasant voice. I don't understand the neg.  It's more like the host talk over Josie which is disrepectful.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 simply petty and ridiculous, imo.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 simply petty and ridiculous, imo.

I agree.

I am very sorry a personal vendetta was used to force a poster to change a sig line.

We all live with moderators decisions whether we agree or not, but this one rankles.

~Enough is enough~