QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Valued Contributor

@italia8140Could you please give the source of your info that PROVE'S that the story about the 70 yr old woman that looks 40 is NOT true. Will check back to see what source you disclose.

Valued Contributor

@ValstybabySeriously....did'nt you bash me and tell me that my post was unnecessary. You seem to think that it's ok to BASH vendor's though. Strange!

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie: Quiet Please

[ Edited ]

@Love4cats wrote:

@ValstybabySeriously....did'nt you bash me and tell me that my post was unnecessary. You seem to think that it's ok to BASH vendor's though. Strange!

@Love4cats Don't put words in my mouth. Your post was unnecessary. I did not bash the vendor. I said I did not like her hair color - wasn't unkind - just an opinion and observation. I don't bash other posters. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie: Quiet Please/ Re: Argan Oil

Did anyone watch the PBS program yesterday regarding argan oil? They were interviewing a gentleman from Morocco and he stated that with so much of the argan oil going out of the country, he feels that it will be depleted in the near future. I can believe that since the trees that grow the nut that argan oil is in only grows in Moroco. Not only Josie uses Argan oil, but so does Adrienne use it in her line of Argan oil products. Plus hundreds of companies use it. I guess when they dry up the supply they will move onto the next buzz product. FYI.. Adrienne was the first to use it  in her line, way before Josie came along. It's like so many things in our world. If there is money to be made, they won't be happy until it's all gone. Remember, Josie says it takes 14 years for the nuts to mature. 

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I use the remote to silence her the moment I see her on the screen. If I had to listen to that made up sing song about the beautiful 70 year old women who looked like 40 (when pigs fly) I think I would throw a shoe through the screen.  I had Argan Oil in my bathroom cabinet for years before she found the old lady!  

@Perkup I know...I've seen Argan oil at Whole Foods before it was named Whole Foods lol.

@Perkup  @mimi5775

Before it was Whole Foods, our local stores were called Mrs. Gooch's ... were yours?

Valued Contributor
I like JM Argon Oil and most of her other products. However, this thread is the same old stuff. Her blue hair is cute because she is beautiful - Argon Oil or no Argon Oil. JM is beautiful and I could drown myself in her products and I will never look like her. I'm glad she sells her stuff on QVC because my Sephora is always sold out of it.
Occasional Contributor

I didn't like Josie's blue hair either but my family uses her argan oil and many of her other products. Argan oil works.

Occasional Contributor

My wife mutes or turns the channel when Albany comes on. We can't stand her nor

can we stand Shawn.

Valued Contributor

I change the channel too, I can't listen to her either, especially with her turquoise hair!  You can buy argon oil at Wallmart, and I too have seen it for sale years before she brought it to the Q. She says its so rare....... Not.........  everyone has it for sale. Where does the Q get these people?