Contributor
They keep saying it's not oily or greasy and soaks into the skin. But why does everyone look wet after they put it on? It looks like they have on baby oil. I want moisturizer, but I want it to soak in and not make me feel oily or have any remaining residue or product leftover.
Super Contributor

Re: Josie Moran Body Butter ...

@Rhema wrote:
They keep saying it's not oily or greasy and soaks into the skin. But why does everyone look wet after they put it on? It looks like they have on baby oil. I want moisturizer, but I want it to soak in and not make me feel oily or have any remaining residue or product leftover.

Hi! It's because they have applied SO much during the presentation. When it's applied right after the shower to damp skin it completely soaks in. I use mine several times a day as well and never enough to make me greasy. Hope that helps! 

Regular Contributor

When I used it I think it soak in but I always put pjs on afterward.  I am not buying again though. I am using Borghese now and when its gone I will find something else I do not like Korres.  I love Borghese but they are not on Evine any longer and they are so expensive online.

Valued Contributor

They put way to much on. You use it sparingly. Hope I spelled that right. I don't look wet after applying it. You don't need that much. A little goes along way. 

Respected Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@Rhema wrote:

Hi! It's because they have applied SO much during the presentation. When it's applied right after the shower to damp skin it completely soaks in. I use mine several times a day as well and never enough to make me greasy. Hope that helps! 

You are right they just keep adding layer after layer so it doesn't even have time to soak into the skin. I use this everday and have for years and it is not greasy and really soaks right in. I love the way it makes my skin feel.

Trusted Contributor

@ILoveFragrance wrote:

When I used it I think it soak in but I always put pjs on afterward.  I am not buying again though. I am using Borghese now and when its gone I will find something else I do not like Korres.  I love Borghese but they are not on Evine any longer and they are so expensive online.

Check out Buy Me Beauty online. They had a number of Borghese products the last time I was on their site - quite discounted too.

Honored Contributor

@ILoveFragrance wrote:

You might want to try Lord & Taylor.  When I was in the store in NYC, they had a lot of Borghese kits that were the same as those offered on Evine, for the same price.  I bought 3 various kits. 

Trusted Contributor

YEP , the presentations are deceiving.  They pile it on over and over and over.

It really does absorb nicely into the skin.  I like the butter better then the actual oil. It really does make your skin smooth as silk.  I am not one to spend alot on beauty products but I will never be without the Josie body butter. I hope this helps.  You will love it !!