Super Contributor

Can we please stop this? All the opinions have been heard now. Lets move on please

Super Contributor
On 10/15/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 10/15/2014 lovesbe said:

She is beautiful, and makes tons of money. If her looks offend you please feel free to change the channel.I would love to know who , and if there is anyone who you do approve of . So many catty remarks about the host and vendors. Guess Josie has taken Lisa"s in your love to hate list.Please post photos of yourself so we can all admire your beauty and fashion style. Hey I am sharing my opinion , no offense of course.Hope your day is blessed.

I don't see anyone saying they hate her, or even dislike her. Comments are directed at her dress.

RCG,

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Frequent Contributor

I think she shows a little more skin because she is selling skin care products, it is obvious her skin is amazing so I dont think her clothing is inappropriate. She looks fantastic no matter what she wears.

Super Contributor

STOP!!!!!!

Respected Contributor
On 10/15/2014 WillEscapeCAsoon said:

Why is this negative and personally critical post about a vendor being allowed to stay?

Exactly!!!

It seems like Josie will be replacing Lisa for the posters who love putting down beautiful women. Someone started another thread about Josie's greasy hair. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

And of course, they are not talking about Josie....any excuse will do....it's the dress, it's the argon oil. Blah, blah, blah. So transparent.

Respected Contributor
On 10/17/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Why is this negative and personally critical post about a vendor being allowed to stay?

Exactly!!!

It seems like Josie will be replacing Lisa for the posters who love putting down beautiful women. Someone started another thread about Josie's greasy hair. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

And of course, they are not talking about Josie....any excuse will do....it's the dress, it's the argon oil. Blah, blah, blah. So transparent.

If you do not like a thread, do not respond and it will end. Responding keeps threads current and active.

You are part of the problem you are complaining about.

Honored Contributor

What I find amusing is in the dead of winter, when the hosts are wearing sweaters and bundled up....here is Josie with her best skimpy summer time outfit....some say it's because she demonstrates her products....but isn't that what the models are for?......Her products may be good, she may be beautiful, but I find her a bit narcissistic

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
On 10/17/2014 Iwantcoffee said:

Exactly!!!

If you do not like a thread, do not respond and it will end. Responding keeps threads current and active.

I don't take orders from anyone here. If I want to respond, I will. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Speaking of "problems," I guess I hit a nerve.Wink

Respected Contributor

Exactly!!!

I don't take orders from anyone here. If I want to respond, I will. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

By all means do. Lets keep this topic going.

Respected Contributor

Exactly!!!

By all means do. Lets keep this topic going.

So you're snarky in addition to being a buttinsky. You wear it well.{#emotions_dlg.lol}Kiss