Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Marin Supersize Body Butter...

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

There is no Prop 65 warning on the product or the jar or the packaging. I'm in CA and received the TSV with no issue or warning. What prompted the other thread was a customer service glitch. It has all been clarified. No Prop 65 warning.

So ... anyone ever try the plumeria? I'm missing the vanilla pear, peppermint bark and vanilla almond. 

@Serendipity 

I wonder why some people persist in their search to debunk Josie's products.  They are lovely products and I do not believe that Josie would deliberately sell anything that would be harmful. 

who knows I let all this "information" just go around me, 

I haven't dropped dead yet from beauty products 

Honored Contributor

ordered this morning on AD

Contributor

Is it just me or was the super size a duo last time it was offered ?

Contributor

If I order on auto delivery, am I able to change the scent on subsequent deliveries?

I am new to Josie Maran and have only tried her starwberry daquiri scent.

I am torn between trying the plumera and the vanilla arpicot.  If I cannot change, perhaps I should just go with the unscented to be safe?

Thx

Respected Contributor

@Lella wrote:

@Lella: I could be wrong but I don't think the super size (19 oz) has ever been offered as a duo. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Took a chance and ordered "passion fruit" last night and this morning I see them presenting it as "peach passion" with a peach prop .... but it's still listed to order as "passion fruit" ... ummm anyone know which it is? I wasn't really interested in a peachy one. Hmn...

Also waiting on them to update ingredients.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PommomNJ wrote:

If I order on auto delivery, am I able to change the scent on subsequent deliveries?

I am torn between trying the plumera and the vanilla arpicot.  If I cannot change, perhaps I should just go with the unscented to be safe?

Thx

@PommomNJ If the scent is still available, you can switch it up on AD. I've done this successfully a few times. Even ordered a multiple of the same new scent in same order. Sometimes the popular scents will be sold out though. 

Respected Contributor

@PommomNJ wrote:

Thx

@PommomNJ   I think you can change your scents if you are on Auto Delivery, it seems I remember a host mentioning that. 

I LOVE the Vanilla Apricot.  If I could fill up a bathtub and just linger in it I would.  LOL.  It is my favorite, but everyone has their own. 

Honored Contributor

@PommomNJ wrote:

Call CS & ask them to confirm.  If CS rep does not know ask to speak w/manager and/or supervisor.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Lella wrote:

@Lella: I could be wrong but I don't think the super size (19 oz) has ever been offered as a duo. 

There was a 13.5 oz. duo offered awhile back.  I have never seen the 19 oz. super size offered as a duo, either.