Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Marin Supersize Body Butter...

@lavenderfields wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Lella wrote:

Is it just me or was the super size a duo last time it was offered ?

@Lella: I could be wrong but I don't think the super size (19 oz) has ever been offered as a duo. 

There was a 13.5 oz. duo offered awhile back.  I have never seen the 19 oz. super size offered as a duo, either.

Yes, I ordered the 13.5oz duo when it was offered on auto-delivery.

Coincidentally (haha) the auto delivery is now complete (I have 1 1/2 jars left), and I need to think ahead, so I will most likely order the Vanilla Bean.  I have been a Vanilla Fig addict for a few years, but would like to try the Vanilla Bean or Vanilla Apricot.

Decisions, decisions! 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too was hoping for more of the original scents like pear or peach.  I only got vanilla bean this time.

Also Josie I am waiting for the super size of the original Protect and Perfect.  I don't care for the radiance version.

Respected Contributor

On the show this afternoon, they called  (I guess) the Passionfruit scent Peach Passion. 

Peach  & Passionfruit are 2 different fruits, so is it Peach or Passionfruit?

Honored Contributor

I diddled around and the vanilla bean sold out.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I'm beginning to wonder about myself.  I could not resist ordering the Vanilla Apricot in the supersize.  I love this body butter and when I see that it's being offered, and in my favorite scent, I cannot resist.  

I now have quite a stash!!!  I will say, I use it though, so it's not like I'm a hoarder I guess. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

On the show this afternoon, they called  (I guess) the Passionfruit scent Peach Passion. 

Peach  & Passionfruit are 2 different fruits, so is it Peach or Passionfruit?

Got mine today and it was a peachy passionfruit. I was hoping for no peach but it has a nice scent, so I will keep it

Deb

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the description @SFGIANTSGIRL  I did order it a couple of days ago, but it hasn't shipped yet.  I notice on the website, it's now called Peach Passion.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I was just looking on the website & the Vanilla Bean scent shows as available now.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I was just looking on the website & the Vanilla Bean scent shows as available now.

@aubnwa01, I just saw this, went to check and it's gone again.  I'll keep checking.  I can do the unscented if worse comes to worse.  I'm not a fan of most vanilla but Josie's vanilla bean smells so soft, almost like marshmallow.  

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Thanks was able to grab one Smiley Happy

Deb