Esteemed Contributor

I love JM sugar acrubs. I have one in my shower constantly.  I have an older home and the scrub has not clogged my drain. Are you sure that it isn't the shampoo or conditioner?    

Esteemed Contributor

This sugar scrub is the BEST!!! I have supersensitive skin and allergies and I can use this. I think the only thing available now is a few sets that include the scrub. If you use her other products this might be a nice way to try it. I'm thinking that this might be a Fall or Spring item. I always try to get a super size or auto delivery because I don't want to be without it.

Honored Contributor

@Smc09 wrote:

@SahmIam That is why I always purchase multiples of the super size scrubs in November when she releases them. They are in the plastic tubs with a plastic twist off lid, just like her super size body butters just a clear plastic with white lid. 

I dislike the glass containers as well! They look pretty but just aren’t practical for in shower use in my opinion.

THen I must not have bought the super size. WOW.

The ones I've purchased as gifts are big but in glass jars with a wooden spoon attatched by a ribbon on the top and shrink-wrapped. I thought THESE were the super-sized ones because compared to the others in glass jars I've ordered/received in kits, these are HUGE.

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for the plastic jar ones...just how big ARE they?! Lol.

Frequent Contributor

@SahmIam 

Here is a photo of one of mine, its an 18 fl. Oz 

F9032EC4-78E9-4C53-8D94-CDC9C4C65AE7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

I love JM's sugar scrubs, but does anyone else have trouble with it clogging your shower drain? 

Nope, not at all. I always rinse the shower with hot water after. Dissolves any leftover residue/oil that may be left behind. This also means I never have a slippery floor either.

Respected Contributor

I bought mine in July last year so I hope it'll be back soon as I'm almost out.

Frequent Contributor

@SahmIam I was checking QVC this morning for Josie products, I usually go through once a day just to make sure I don’t miss anything, and the super size scrub is back! Item # A283974 

I purchased 2 in the Sweet Clementine which I love and am hoping the Vanilla Bean will come off of waitlist as well as the Peppermint Bark! 

@SahmIam wrote:

@Smc09 wrote:

@SahmIam That is why I always purchase multiples of the super size scrubs in November when she releases them. They are in the plastic tubs with a plastic twist off lid, just like her super size body butters just a clear plastic with white lid. 

I dislike the glass containers as well! They look pretty but just aren’t practical for in shower use in my opinion.

THen I must not have bought the super size. WOW.

The ones I've purchased as gifts are big but in glass jars with a wooden spoon attatched by a ribbon on the top and shrink-wrapped. I thought THESE were the super-sized ones because compared to the others in glass jars I've ordered/received in kits, these are HUGE.

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for the plastic jar ones...just how big ARE they?! Lol.

Honored Contributor

@Smc09 THANK YOU for the this!!!! : )

Respected Contributor

Anyone tried the apple? Curious on that one. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Sweet Mint based on the comments/reviews left by people. Hope I like it.