Honored Contributor

Josie Marian using the word “MAGICAL “ to explain her products

[ Edited ]

Definition of magical

1: of, relating to, characterized by, or producing magic : set in a magical world, a magical charm/spell/incantationan amulet believed to have magical properties

This just makes her products lack credibility at all when the word  is repeatedly said throughout her presentations.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Marian using the word “MAGICAL “ to explain her products

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Definition of magical

1: of, relating to, characterized by, or producing magic : set in a magical world, a magical charm/spell/incantationan amulet believed to have magical properties

This just makes her products lack credibility at all.the word  is repeatedly said throughout her presentations.   

I agree, not to mention I've used her argon oil for over 10 years and it certainly did nothing 'magical' for my skin.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Cue ye olde Kirk's Folly fairy dust 🧚‍♂️

Respected Contributor

I watch very little Q shows and the only time I watch a full program is for jewelry as its fun for me.

I stopped buying and watching all Q beauty programs long ago. They are totally deceptive in the sales pitches and the ridiculous before and afters. JM is a huge offender.

I buy excellent clean beauty products at Amazon for less than half Q prices.

Honored Contributor

JM is the queen of hyperbole. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Definition of magical

This just makes her products lack credibility at all when the word  is repeatedly said throughout her presentations.   

I can't listen to her pushing her products.  Looking at her face and the wrinkles at her age it didn't seem to help her.  She is always a channel changer for me.  She does not come across as believable or sincere.

Respected Contributor

I don't know how she can say some of those things and keep a straight face...nor the hosts keep a straight face listening to her. 😲 Come on, get real. 

Honored Contributor

Josie was selling some product this morning and told Carolyn it makes you look like you just lost ten pounds as she applied it to her arms.😀 Carolyn's expression to that statement was priceless.🤭😉😆

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon has 100% Organic Pure Argan Oil 4 oz bottle 13.99.....of course if you have prime that's even better.....

Respected Contributor

100% Argan Oil can be purchased cheaper almost anywhere! Vitacost being one.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield