Super Contributor

Josie Marian Red Berries & Hibiscus = Vanilla Pair Violet ?!?!

Was anybody else watching the presentation tonight for the Josie Maran set in Red Berries and Hibiscus? 

They described the fragrance as pomegranate, vanilla pear and violet!!!  How on earth that does connect to red berries and hibiscus?!?!

I love Josie's products and was planning to buy a set for both my mom and I, but now after hearing this horrible presentation I'm beyond confused about the scent.  I don't want to get this home and hate it b/c of how misrepresented the scent was and then end up paying return shipping for no reason!!

Very frustrating and they need to name the products ACCURATELY and then ACCURATELY describe them during the sell on air.  How hard can that possibly be!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Marian Red Berries & Hibiscus = Vanilla Pair Violet ?!?!

Hi @ minimalistWF.. I get what your saying. I was watching the same time as u and was very confused w/Jen and Josie about the red berry- hibiscus scent.
I really wanted the special price 4 pce set, so I ordered it. However, I’m afraid I’m going to dislike the scent! Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised..😊Hope u enjoy yours if u wound up ordering it.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Josie Marian Red Berries & Hibiscus = Vanilla Pair Violet ?!?!

I decided to pass on this set because of the unknown scent. Last year this set was offered in Peppermint Bark and it was fantastic! I wish she would have offered it this year in a variety of scents. It’s such a good deal and variety of products!