Honored Contributor

I was looking at the Josie Maren matchmaker blush.

Read some reviews. some said to orange, some said to coral, some loved it. Just curious about it .

What shade should I order??? Fair-light or light-Medium

I like to have some blush on my face but not heavy blush showing, just a wisp of blush.

I wear Medium Beige in Bare Minerals

Need some feedback on this blush.

Esteemed Contributor

I love blush and I love JM's products...but this blush was just "meh" to me. I have very fair combo skin. I ordered the fair/light. Not much color pay off, not much effect at all.

Then, I got the new Laura Geller cream blush and I really like this one. I got the bright rose and you can control it so it can be a light application. Looks very natural. I have my eye on the Petal shade also.

If you prefer powders, the department stores have the Clinique color cheek pops to play with. These have been a major hit. Don't be afraid, the colors go on much sheerer than they look with a fan brush. I have plum and ginger. I could be Caspar the Ghost's Auntie, and these work for me.

Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Blush with Brush - A240197Laura Geller Color Fix Cream Blush Cheek Stick - A240552

Respected Contributor

I love mine. I got the light/med and I apply it with a light hand. It is awesome. I wear her med/dark in the matchmaker foundation but I am not real dark in color but tan pretty well in the summer.

Deb

Super Contributor
On 5/25/2014 viva923 said:

Read some reviews. some said to orange, some said to coral, some loved it. Just curious about it .

I like to have some blush on my face but not heavy blush showing, just a wisp of blush.

To have the slightest touch of blush, a light sheer wash, I love Josie's cheek gelees. I have Pink Escape and Berry Bliss. Sephora sells 8 different shades @ $22 each.

Respected Contributor
On 5/25/2014 Irishrose136 said:
On 5/25/2014 viva923 said:

To have the slightest touch of blush, a light sheer wash, I love Josie's cheek gelees. I have Pink Escape and Berry Bliss. Sephora sells 8 different shades @ $22 each.

IrishRose

I love the Glee too. I even like the color sticks. I guess it just depends on my mood. I like to switch it up a bit sometime Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

I like the cheek gelees. I bought the duo on QVC and then bought two more from JM's website when they were having they were 22 percent off.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland