Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

She is in studio sometimes ! I don't think it's a big deal if they present by video-

Why should they travel to PA ( she lives on west coast I think) for 10 or 15 minute presentation? That doesn't make sense -

Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

Maybe the QVC studio is too cold for her to attend half naked.

LOL.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it seems like Josie has stepped back from her live appearances, but so has David Dangle, Lori G ( recently introduced her niece) and I have a feeling Laura Geller is next because she recently introduced someone who's been "on her team for more than 20 years." 

I think that's why they have sidekicks...so they can free up some of their time, I'd guess. Beth has been in for Susan quite frequently and I do enjoy her.

Sometimes there are changes within the company or they sell their company, and the spokespersons are there for the transition; this way we are already familiar with them and stay loyal to the brand.

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

Maybe the QVC studio is too cold for her to attend half naked.

Lol, she does always look like she is going to club to party

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why would anyone travel from St. Barts to Pennsylvania in January if there was absolutely no rational, necessary reason to do so.....thank goodness for Skype!

Skype now!  Skype Forever!

Trusted Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes I'm sure many would call me crazy but a couple weeks ago I traveled from Hawaii (78 degrees) to Colorado (-4 degrees) and loved every minute of it. Oh, I wasn't profiting from traveling either, nothing to sell or promote.  Just enjoying the beautiful mountains and family. 

Honored Contributor

I always think Josie looks fine.  She is selling body products and she has a good skin so why not show it off. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so jelly of Josie!!  Her skin is perfection and she is just ageless! If only I had 1/2 her beauty! Of course she should show it off!  
I have KP (keratosis pilaris) bumpy chicken skin everywhere, and pasty white, non tannable too...I could buy every product they make, but it makes no difference.  Sooo not blessed in that department, but I try not to hate it- 🙄🙄🙄

Frequent Contributor
@skygirl21 Same, same, same, you are not alone 😁
Respected Contributor

@Kazsails wrote:
@skygirl21 Same, same, same, you are not alone 😁

Thanks, I feel in good company!