Respected Contributor

I did forget to add , it is plain distracting , no other vendor dresses like this. If she dressed like this for a special occasion , i would totally get it. But every show. 

New Contributor
I totally agree! But Jane relax stop talking
so fast let Kourtney get a word in please! There are two of you
Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

Showing too much in my opinion too.  Not necessary.

I think she is attractive as well and I do like her products.

Occasional Contributor

I agree. I use many of her products and I really like them. I like her also but I'm not sure why she feels the need to let it all hang out, Lol!

Respected Contributor

She needs her shoulders and a certain amount of her chest exposed.  She has to be able to demonstrate her moisturizers and creams.  She cannot do that with a turtleneck.

Occasional Contributor

No one is suggesting that she should be wearing a turtleneck. There's a big difference between being completely covered and exposing too much, I don't beleive any of her products are specifically for the boobs.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan 

LOL! Have you EVER seen Josie in a turtleneck?? That's funny! 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I agree. I like her products very much.  She doesn't need to use her breasts to sell them; it is distracting. However, given that she always dresses this way, she is unlikely to change.

Respected Contributor

In my next life, I want to look like Josie. She's beautiful.

But, I have noticed that she is showing more skin than she did when she was just starting out. A lot more.

Showing more distracts from the wholesome, almost angelic look she had early on. It begins to edit one's view of her, which I hate to see happen. 

Honored Contributor

I think she started showing more skin when the Q started having remotes with their vendors. Maybe I'm wrong but it sure seems like it to me. I guess it's okay to be more casual with appearances when they aren't inside the studio where there's a lot more people around.