Trusted Contributor

Just saw Josie Maran presenting one of her products and I just gotta say...she needs to show less skin. She is very pretty, but, I just think it is in poor taste to always come on air letting it all hang out like she always does. It is not like it is just once in awhile, it is every time she is on. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I disagree, she is a grown woman and gets to decide what to wear. I trust none of the viewers are being told what to wear. You can decide not to watch or not to order her merchandise but you can't tell her what to wear or what to think.

Honored Contributor

I think she always looks great. I also don't think she needs to change the way she dresses. JMO.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal 

I agree, a little too much boobage can make a difference between that fine line of being classy sexy and not classy sexy.

Just my opinion!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I disagree, she is a grown woman and gets to decide what to wear. I trust none of the viewers are being told what to wear. You can decide not to watch or not to order her merchandise but you can't tell her what to wear or what to think.

I think she forgets who her target audience is , mostly women. If the hosts dressed like this , the hate would really come out. She is a very sucessful business women , it makes me not want to buy her product. 

Honored Contributor

Every once in a while it gets mentioned here about her skin exposure. She does have very beautiful skin and that is a selling point to convey to the audience that her product can give you...even though that isn't true. It's called 'the power of association' in the advertising industry.

Respected Contributor

And she needs a bra.

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I don't watch her presentations nor do I buy her products.  

Respected Contributor

she's selling skin care and showing beautiful skin?

logical to me

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I think she is beautiful