Contributor

I love Jose Marans products, but Jose when you are on air please keep your nails manicured. It is unprofessional to see dirt under the nails and peeling chipped nail polish.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree. Also the food shows their manicures leave a lot to the imagination!

Honored Contributor

Whether you're on TV or not, a good, clean manicure is important.

Valued Contributor

And for the women who have artificial nails---please consider getting a fill done earlier than you do.  I hate seeing nails that desperately need a fill.  Leah's nails always look well taken care of, as do Nikki Stanzione's of ShopLC. 

Respected Contributor

@mazik wrote:

I love Jose Marans products, but Jose when you are on air please keep your nails manicured. It is unprofessional to see dirt under the nails and peeling chipped nail polish.

@mazik  Her nails are always a mess.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even notice. I am so busy trying to order what I want before it sells out, I didn't even pay attention.

Deb

Honored Contributor

I don't watch her--am weary of low cut tops and she and the models,  greasing up the bodies with her stuff---

Respected Contributor

And here she is again today with dirty nails.  YUCK!  I can't even watch her.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@mazik wrote:

@mazik   I usually don't see what others see in the posts about  host or vendor fingernails.  However, YIKES!  Today Josie's nails are atrocious!  That is absolutely ridiculous for her nails to be in that condition.  Every dip into her body sugar scrub or body butter is nauseating.  This is not host bashing either.  QVC Mods should get a whisper through her earpiece to get her a moist wipe while the camera is on Kerstin.

Respected Contributor

Guess I haven't taken a good look at her nails, but will today as she has another 2-hr. show this afternoon.  Yay!