Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I must have missed the segment where her boobs hung out.  She is selling skincare products so she needs to show some skin.  And BTW, her skin is beautiful.....so is she.

I am always amazed that the Prai lady wears high necked tops and her product is for necks and decollete.  You can never see hers.  She had a TS the other day and everytime the camera was on her she held the jar up so you couldn't see the top of her neck.

I prefer to see that the vendor is using their product and had good results.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

I just think its Josie...its how she dresses. Shes a beauty, and do not think she is trying to offend anyone, but to some it may be offensive and thats ok too.  I just find her beautiful and if your gonna sell skin products, ya gotta show some skin. Let her show her beauty for as long as she can, before nature takes over and it all goes south. LOL/ 

Respected Contributor

This is the one thing I don't like about this forum.  If you don't care for a vendor or a host, just change the channel. 

Valued Contributor

She looks like someone swinging from a pole.

New Contributor

I do wish that Josie would stop comparing pure petroleum jelly to the fuel that we put in our cars.  Pure petroleum is just that pure.  I am surprised that legally she can make that

claim.  I do realize that she is trying to sell her products.

I would really appreciate it if she would stop making that comparison.

Trusted Contributor
I have only glimpsed what OP is talking about; I never actually watch qvc presentations, only turn the channel if not interested.
I have switched to QVC when this line is on out of curiosity on the product presented.... I too have seen the deep cleavage and turned the channel because of that.
I know she's wearing certain clothes to show skin because that's the target of her line but it does turn me off to see all that.

HSN does a good job with skincare to me because I have seen hosts and vendors wearing off -shoulder tops to apply skin creams, lotions etc. Everyone knows decolletage areas to apply so seeing vendors showing so much, imo, is unnecessary. I have it, she has it. We all have it and put lotion on it. I don't need to see it to know to do it 🤨
Trusted Contributor
@Roni18

I think OP just would rather see products presented with a more tastefully clothed vendor. I don't think she dislikes the vendor.
I personally think she's gorgeous myself and I would love to be half as beautiful but I don't watch because I don't care to stare at a chest. I know cream goes there.
Respected Contributor

I disagree. Her skin is unbelievably flawless, she sells skincare products and her clothing choices aren't any worse than what we see on TV - 

Contributor
Agree, also think she was drinking when she was on with Ali. The dress was falling, she was a mess
Contributor
My thoughts exactly. Have bought her items for yrs. She is not looking good,nor sincere. And appears certain tipsy