Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
WHO CARES........! Can you not find something positive to post! With so much negativity in our world now-a-days, wouldn’t it be nice to find some positivity to post about. As a woman I find Josie to be such a positive person to look up to. Smart, amazing business woman among other things. An example for our young girls......YES!

@Naturesbeauty   What did I say in my opening post that was negative or saying anything derogatory about Josie?  It was a question I was asking.  You need to calm down and THINK before slamming someone.

Respected Contributor

There was nothing negative in the original post. Y'all are a little nuts.  A number of the people you see on QVC presenting their products live in the area.  They are on all the time so it is logical.  I have heard some of them mention running into each other in town, things like that.

Super Contributor

If I was a vendor and I was on all the time like Chaz (WEN), Josie Maran I would purchase a place in PA too, makes complete since to me.  They definitely can afford it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran

[ Edited ]

@Moonlady im not new to the forums. I agree Reading comprehension is sure a problem. Where did i write specifically that op post was horrible? Op may have said it innocently but i was speaking of people in general who are so negative these days and bash others for no reason.   

btw i dont "have hairballs". Saying stuff like that is an unnecessary barb and my point exactly. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

I am sure she owns real estate in many places.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I didn't read the opening post as either positive or negative, although my feeling is that it easily could elicit posts about how tired people are of seeing her. I felt that that was the subtext.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I am sure she owns real estate in many places.

@goldensrbest- the good news is that she's not using one dime of mine to buy her real estate or anything else. I don't care for her or her products, but I do give her credit for her ability to sell anything and everything she puts out into the world. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett