Valued Contributor

@blackhole99   i dont know how old you are so im gonna be patient.  Go back and read what you just wrote and try to comprehend what that makes you sound like rather than attacking innocent people on a public forum. It doesnt sound nice. First you're attacking Josie and now you're trying to find any way to attack me. You are the one who needs to chill. 

blessing to you @blackhole99  you really need it. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
This thread is from June 22. 😱🙄
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
This thread is from June 22. 😱🙄

Well, it looks like we all got worked up for nothing.LOL That being said, I'm sure Miss Josie has been on air with dirty fingernails since. 

Valued Contributor

You have some serious obssesion with Josie's nails or you're hiding your jealousy behind being unfair to someone who does nothing but good for the world even for mean people like you. Maybe its your eyes that need a good cleaning. then again your name is black hole. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

No one should get on television with dirty looking nails - especially selling skin care or jewelry.  It is part of the JOB.

And those like Josie have enough resources to get their nails done even on the go.  She can be doing something else while receiving a manicure.

And even if someone chips a nail, etc., giving your nails a close inspection before going on camera costs neither time or money.  No excuse.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

You all must have better eyes than I do because I just don't see the dirty nails you speak of.

Honored Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

@blackhole99   i dont know how old you are so im gonna be patient.  Go back and read what you just wrote and try to comprehend what that makes you sound like rather than attacking innocent people on a public forum. It doesnt sound nice. First you're attacking Josie and now you're trying to find any way to attack me. You are the one who needs to chill. 

blessing to you @blackhole99  you really need it. 

@mintedrose  I want this to be over, but I think you are out of your mind. Unless you are Josie's mama, you are way too invested in this woman.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99  When pointing fingers at other people, know that there are three pointing right back at you. You have some serious unhealty obssession with her nails. You started all of this. I dont have to be someones mother to know whats right. Its easy for you to sit behind a screen like a coward bully and complain. You're still purposefully doing it. if she makes you that misearble why dont you just stop watching? If you dont like her line stop using it. Is that hard for you? Many have said here that they dont even notice anything. You just wanna bash others. Misery loves company. 

I sure hope Josie comes in next time with seriously dirty nails just for your viewing pleasure. 

Respected Contributor
Are you people for real lol? What's up with this "she should be able to get her nails done," "she has the resources to get her nails done" gar-baghe?

Ever heard of a nail brush, some cuticle cream, and polish? Give me a break.

What worries you masters you.