Honored Contributor

You all must have better eyesight than I do. When she is rubbing serums and creams into the back of her hand, she is going to fast for me to get a good look!

Ive never noticed them either and have been watching her for years.  Seems so trivial to me but to each their own.

Respected Contributor

I always watch Josie's shows and have never noticed her nails looking bad.  Of course, the rest of her looks close to perfect so even if the nails were not the best who cares!

Honored Contributor

Come on, who lets dirty finger nails slide from a vendor who is selling skin care on HD TV. Maybe to you it isn't a big deal because she isn't making you a meal, but IMO it's worth mentioning.

Valued Contributor

In all honesty this post sounds so unfair. Josie with her full time business, kids, traveling keeps her so busy. How dare she come on air with those nails? Are you kidding me? Are you listening to yourself and how vain and ungrateful you sound?

Maybe we should be a little more appreciative that there are women out there like her who bring wonderful amazing products to us and that means she took the time away from herself and her family to do mundane things like doing her nails then so be it.

Or do u prefer her to be a superficial barbie who tries so hard to please all of you by making sure she looks right therfore she cannot deliver quality products because she spent all her time and energy trying to make sure she had perfect nails just for you. Would that make you happy? 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

In all honesty this post sounds so unfair. Josie with her full time business, kids, traveling keeps her so busy. How dare she come on air with those nails? Are you kidding me? Are you listening to yourself and how vain and ungrateful you sound?

Maybe we should be a little more appreciative that there are women out there like her who bring wonderful amazing products to us and that means she took the time away from herself and her family to do mundane things like doing her nails then so be it.

Or do u prefer her to be a superficial barbie who tries so hard to please all of you by making sure she looks right therfore she cannot deliver quality products because she spent all her time and energy trying to make sure she had perfect nails just for you. Would that make you happy?

JM is rich enough to have plenty of help with her kids and whatever else she needs help with. I bet she can even afford to have her nails done. I prefer that Josie come on air with clean nails. To me when she doesn't care about something like that she disrespects her customers.

Valued Contributor

Wow, You sound jealous.YOU are actually disrespecting her. Im sure you are all perfect. Smiley Happy

Maybe practice some kindness and not judge unless you wanna be judged @blackhole99 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

Wow, You sound jealous.YOU are actually disrespecting her. Im sure you are all perfect. Smiley Happy

Maybe practice some kindness and not judge unless you wanna be judged @blackhole99 

@mintedrose So you disrespect me by calling me jealous because I don't agree with your assessment of JM. You need to chill. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

What an odd post! Josie should appreciate all the customers that buy her products not the other way around. 

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Come on, who lets dirty finger nails slide from a vendor who is selling skin care on HD TV. Maybe to you it isn't a big deal because she isn't making you a meal, but IMO it's worth mentioning.

Well, It's true that I haven't noticed her nails being dirty as you claim they are.  And no, she ISN'T making me a meal so what's the big deal? Now if she was on a food show, squeezing the filling out of everything as many vendors do, then that might be a different story. lol