Respected Contributor

I really like many of her products.  Has anyone ever heard her mention adding an eyeliner to her makeup collectioin?  I would love a "clean" eyeliner since I have very sensitive eyes.  Any recommendation for me for now?

Also she mentioned that she actually sleeps in the mascars!  I cannot imagine doing that!

Trusted Contributor

Hi,

I went on a eyeliner hunt for a month!  

my requirements:

1st thing I look is it CRUELTY FREE, if not I move on

waterproof, or at least water resistant as my eyes water a lot

a specific brown- not bronish black, not barely there or beigy brown

automatic

glide on easily over my 62 year old fragile lids

can do thin or wider line

won't transfer to the area under by brows ( if I haven't let my Perricone products dry It will give a slight transfer which I quickly swipe off)

I tested 11 lines including 3 from QVC. Each of them except one, all transfered to upper brow area and always failed at least 2 of my requirements,  only one fit the bill, and I've been wearing it for 6 months.

It's from Covergirl. Covergirl is now Cruelty Free, one of the first durgstore/Target type of store do become CF.

I give my pets multiple meds, feed, take out- add on rushing out for something in am, applying it the night before works great!  it may start to flake by the next night, but not always.

I have the automatic pencil, their  brown is a medium brown, I love it.

From Qvc- I've tried Belle Beauty and Tarte, they smudged for sure.

HTH's

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Cover girl is my all time favorite mascara too!( I use that and  JM but JM does not come off so easily.) It comes off so easily with ANY facial cleanser and it stays of and does not irritate my eyes.  Will try the eyeliner!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Maran@bargainsgirl wrote:

I really like many of her products.  Has anyone ever heard her mention adding an eyeliner to her makeup collectioin?  I would love a "clean" eyeliner since I have very sensitive eyes.  Any recommendation for me for now?

Also she mentioned that she actually sleeps in the mascars!  I cannot imagine doing that!

@bargainsgirl  .... I really like her mascara ... I’ve tried all of the mascara offered on QVC & narrowed it down to Peter Thomas Roth & Josie Maran .... by the way I’ve slept in Josie’s mascara & no problem ... it actually has improved my lashes 🥰