Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

When is the Super Size Body Butter coming back?  And also the Super Size of the Protect and Perfect  (NOT RADIANCE).  Am running low on both and waiting patiently.

Respected Contributor

I would gues not until the holidays.  

Honored Contributor

@TCH 

I don’t know about the Body Butter, but the Super Size Protect and Perfect was offered a few months ago.  I got mine at the end of January.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Today received JM sleeping nector in a kit with exfoliator and argon oil. I have wanted for the longest time try this cream it's really incredible. Like it more than the face butter, I'm glad ordered two sets. TSV hope is the body-body. My stash is dangerously low. the mega set on auto delivery not until September.

Respected Contributor

TCH, I was wondering the same about the body butter.  I need to restock.  There should be one coming up soon.  I think they usually have one about this time of year or in June.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@geezerette 

Today received JM sleeping nector in a kit with exfoliator and argon oil. I have wanted for the longest time try this cream it's really incredible. Like it more than the face butter, I'm glad ordered two sets. TSV hope is the body-body. My stash is dangerously low. the mega set on auto delivery not until September.

@Sweet_Serenity 

Can’t you reschedule your auto-delivery sooner?

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they will have it for Christmas in July.

Respected Contributor

She offers the supersize of untinted SPF intermittently. Usually I just see it offered here and there. I did buy one a few months ago that came with Argan Oil too. Didn't want the oil but was willing to buy it just to get the SPF.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

Good idea, Before doing anything with the auto-delivery waiting for information on TSV, Meanwhile found sealed 19oz jar in my linen closet. Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

i would love to see the body milk serum in a super size deal

if you girls see this previewed please tag me