Not applicable

Please bring back Josie Maran Argan Oil Deluxe 13.5 oz. Whipped Body Butter.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

I just ordered my first of hers. I'm excited as I'm not too impressed with Philosophy's. I do get compliments on the smell but it does nothing to my skin

Honored Contributor

I'm looking for the poster who posted several weeks ago about a certain ingredient in this product that is not good. I am still using it, although it's almost gone. Not sure I'm going to reorder because of the bad ingredient . . . only I don't know which one it is!

I hope your post will bring this poster back, so far my post hasn't worked.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 Ford1224 said:

I'm looking for the poster who posted several weeks ago about a certain ingredient in this product that is not good. I am still using it, although it's almost gone. Not sure I'm going to reorder because of the bad ingredient . . . only I don't know which one it is!

I hope your post will bring this poster back, so far my post hasn't worked.

It was only in the apple scent and she'd never use something in a product that would damage people. So I say relax and enjoy it all.

Honored Contributor

Josie rocks!

Frequent Contributor

Not only do I think Josie is adorable in every way, I love her products and . . . jackpot! I ordered the deluxe size of her SPF moisturizer a couple days ago - they sent me the deluxe size argan oil by mistake, and when I called they said 'just keep the argan oil on us!!!!! The SPF is on its way.'

THAT'S customer service!

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know when the super size unscented body butter will be available again?

Occasional Contributor
For those who have been wanting Josie Maran's large whipped body butter, A258166 is listed in the products for tonight's Friday Night Beauty. It's larger than the super-sized one last year. It's 19 oz in lavender citrus, unscented, vanilla fig and vanilla pear. The last one is on wait list. It costs $52.
Frequent Contributor

Thank you soooo much for posting this!!! I've been waiting for the large size unscented. Last time I missed outSmiley Sad I wish it came on auto delivery. Since it doesn't I had to order multiples for fear it's going to sell out again.

Does anyone know if this is a seasonal item? If so, for how long?