Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran whipped argon creme ?

wrote:
@Reever, @quadmimi, Argan Oil is non comedogenic, so no clogged pores. Argan Oil rates 'zero' on the comedogenic scale.
Reever, ask your sister-in-law which ingredient in there she thinks will clog the pores on your face.

Oh @x Hedge  I don't think Josies oil clogs pores.... I have used for years..

My post was about using it on my face & the new products in the TSV, that I love.Smiley Happy

The new divine drip night & neck cream is just out of this world Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you @quadmimi, but I think @Reever's relative was implying the product developed and marketed for the body would clog facial pores. (As many will).
It's just that in this particular case it's okay to use it on the face too.
Respected Contributor

I'm confused about that also...There are ''''2''''  DIVINE DRIPS - one is for the body and the other is for the face.  SO CONFUSING !   I would think they need different names because I started to order the one for the face - and was about to make a mistake and order the one for the body.  Somebody needs to re-think the names of these products.

Valued Contributor

Yes. I use it on my face. It makes it so soft!! I'm now using inifnite aloe on my face. That also makes it soft but it has gotten rid of some weird bumps I've been getting on my face. I thought I was getting skin cancer! A few days of the aloe it was gone.