Highlighted
Super Contributor

Good luck Jiffner.  I simply love Clinique makeup.  I love the liners, eyeshadows, lipstick, just so many.  And I've also found a great love for Argan oil while also using clinique serums.  I will likely continue as I've done.  I can use argan and argan light, while my sister can only use argan light.  I would never have tried this product having had acne many years, but I couldn't get rid of flakes from retin-a usage; I tried everything.  It was argan that finally worked.  I wouldn't have tried also except I did quite a bit of research ahead and found not just from listening to qvc but literally researcing argan oil and found it to be benefical for acne and acne prone skin, which while i'm older now, many products will cause me to break out.

Contributor

just afraid of the chemicals in clinique...i am hoping to find a moisturizer with avocado oil and other good ingredients

Valued Contributor

I really like Nourish Organics for dry skin. I actually had very bad skin reaction to a AHA and their argan facial serum was the only thing that worked to clear it up. very mositurizing and natural products. 

Contributor

i tried it, cant use it..it must have some kind of acids or something..made my face red, iritated and didnt moisturize enough..iam just so sick of trying to find something that works for me, no luck so far..

Trusted Contributor

Hi, I do use JM oil, but I also use Perricones Chia oil.  I actually prefer the Chia Oil. I get it from the bay. It does appear to help my issues and I use it everywhere. 

I know  less expensive Chia Oil  like argan oil or any oil for that matter can be found elsewhere and I may try them when I finish with what I have,  just make sure they don't have anything that isn't necessary, if other ingredients are included that they also are a positive addition for your skin.

But I do love, love Perricone's Chia Oil, so I may stay with that brand as long as I can get a great buy, and if I can't I'll probaby go ahead and still buy it  wherever I can because it's that good!

cheersCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Frequent Contributor

I'm in my 50's with really dry skin, actually more dehydrated than flaky dry.  I've been using Philosophy's Back to Nurture serum and moisturizer and it's the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated and works well with Laura Merciers' hydrating primer before makeup.  Good luck.

Contributor
I will never be without the milk. It erased every line on my face. I am 53 and have no wrinkles. I use it usually twice a day and people just are like where are your wrinkles. I just had to see a new doctor and he was amazed that I was smooth and no makeup on except lip gloss.

Super Contributor

@GeorgiaJack wrote:
I will never be without the milk. It erased every line on my face. I am 53 and have no wrinkles. I use it usually twice a day and people just are like where are your wrinkles. I just had to see a new doctor and he was amazed that I was smooth and no makeup on except lip gloss.

Well, I got a small bottle of the milk (deluxe sample from sephora); I didn't jump to using it yet until I finish the other serum I'm using but I'm going to have to give the argan milk an honest try after reading this.  I use the oil and it's done wonders, so I"m hopeful!!