Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Grouchomarx  lol! what is everything? I use quite a few of her products. It will be a first for me with the mascara. I have a favorite from another brand but I am hoping JM's replaces it as the ingred's are much better for the lashes.

I have the argan oil, the reserve, the milk for face and body, the body butter, mud mask, sleeping nectar, the honey body butter, mascara, face butter. I think that's it. I don't us it all every day but I use her stuff regularly. The mascara is amazing though. I received compliments on my lashes at a party yesterday.

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran today?

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx  Hi, I am watching Josie on QVC 3 while cooking! You have a good collection! I use her argan face milk, face butter, argan oil, her argan oil spf, body butter in unscented & vanilla bean, Divine drip (for my neck & decolette in honey) Body scrub in Vanilla Bean. I do not like at all her facial exfoliater, oil cleanser but replaced them with Tatcha. I have to vent! I know she had an oto that included her body butter in  VANILLA PEAR which is my favorite but I did not want the oto. Many of us on her facebook page have asked for Vanilla Pear on its own numerous times with no avail. Have a good day! Look forward to receive the Mascara!

Respected Contributor

Luckily I have been out of town babysitting my grandbabies so I haven't even looked at her lineup of products. I have done such JM damage in the last few weeks. Well now that I am home I may be tempted with something. I am getting a little low on her Milk. 

Super Contributor

I love her products, bought the divine drip duo one day only, such a good price.  Like it much better than the body butter

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  I wish Josie offered her mascara in dark brown.  She did have brown mascara years ago and then stopped making it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Hi! Yes, I agree that Josie should offer a Dk. Brown Mascara. It would sell well for many fair skin ladies with light lashes. That would be a great question from a caller. I am looking forward to the black. My lashes are black so Dk. Brown is not a good shade for me. I hope I love it!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I ordered the Infinity Oil trio.  I didn’t realize until after I ordered it that two of them are scented.  BONUS (at least in my opinion!). Woman LOL

@SurferWife  I LOVE the Infinity Cream.   Please let us know about the scented tubes.  I would have ordered if they gave an unscented choice (I prefer unscented in all of her products).  

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Kabella  I wish Josie offered her mascara in dark brown.  She did have brown mascara years ago and then stopped making it.

The original mascara she sold YEARS ago was FABULOUS.  It was one of the best mascaras out there.  Then she discontinued it.  The one she offers now I use as a base for my regular mascara since it is better for your lashes and helps as a conditioner and thickener.

Respected Contributor

For those of you who use the infinity cream for body, I have a question. Do you prefer it over her body butter & if so why?  I have never tryed it or her hand cream. Josie claims its like her argan oil but in cream form.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

For those of you who use the infinity cream for body, I have a question. Do you prefer it over her body butter & if so why?  I have never tryed it or her hand cream. Josie claims its like her argan oil but in cream form.

I use it more as a spot treatment for elbows and really dry patches.  I also love it on my forearms.  It keeps the skin really hydrated.  You can use alone or over a moisturizer.  I mostly use alone.