Super Contributor

She certainly looks lovely and so happy.  But she wears such gorgeous embellished dresses for her presentations ,so I thought that's the kind of gown she would wear.  

I couldn't help thinking how much body butter she slathered on herself and which fragrance she used, probably unscented  because her Mom is fragrance sensitive.

All the Best to the happy couple.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's wedding

[ Edited ]

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

This is her first legal civil ceremony; she stated herself during the midnight TSV presentation that it’s her first marriage. I know several women who call their partner “husband” and wear a ring without being legally married. It’s online also in an interview she gave a few years ago.

A legal marriage allows one to (officially) call a man your husband.

Nothing else, despite playacting.

Hyacinth

I wonder if hers was a common-law marriage in that first one?  In my state common-law marriage is treated the same way as a traditional marriage and will also require legal steps to attain a divorce, just like the traditional way.

But really, who cares as long as you're happily together.

New Contributor

Josie and her new husband road in by horseback.  She wore what looks like a white tube top, midriff exposed and a big tiered white skirt.  I personally loved the white dress she wore in her last hour on Qvc better.  It was at a farm in PA and 130 guests were in attendance.  The outdoor table setting was beautiful! It looked like guests were sitting on makeshift hay bales for the wedding.  Her two daughters in similar outfits and two other children standing next to Mr. Belle.  I am not sure if maybe these were his children?  She was glowing and it was a very laidback ceremony, as only Josie does best.  Simple and humble!  I am sure in time they will post pictures.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

This is her first legal civil ceremony; she stated herself during the midnight TSV presentation that it’s her first marriage. I know several women who call their partner “husband” and wear a ring without being legally married. It’s online also in an interview she gave a few years ago.

A legal marriage allows one to (officially) call a man your husband.

Nothing else, despite playacting.

Hyacinth

I wonder if hers was a common-law marriage in that first one?  In my state common-law marriage is treated the same way as a traditional marriage and will also require legal steps to attain a divorce, just like the traditional way.

But really, who cares as long as you're happily together.

@SilleeMee.  Very few states recognize common law marriages. I think it is about 10 out of 50.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is speculation about a QVC guest.