Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen her dress.  She always looks so pretty.  Hope the day was everything she dreamed of.

Honored Contributor

I had nothing to do earlier and tried to check it out online.  I was curious if she got married in CA or where.  The only photos that came up were  her "wedding" to the fellow that is the father of her girls.  Had an actual ceremony at that time, but guess it was unofficial because she says she has never been married.  Would love to see her dress from Sunday.

Respected Contributor

There are a few photos on FB.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

It says online she was married to the father of her girls and she is wearing a wedding band.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer   I know previously she referred to him as her husband, but over the weekend she stated several times that this is her first marriage--said many people thought she had been married, but she had not been.    (I do think she previously referred to the girls' father as her husband.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@barrel racer   I know previously she referred to him as her husband, but over the weekend she stated several times that this is her first marriage--said many people thought she had been married, but she had not been.    (I do think she previously referred to the girls' father as her husband.)

Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard Josie and the father of her children had some kind of hippie gypsy declaration of love ceremony -- not a wedding officiated by someone licensed to legally wed a couple. 

I sure hope she had a beautiful ceremony Sunday and has a long happy marriage. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's wedding

[ Edited ]

This is her first legal civil ceremony; she stated herself during the midnight TSV presentation that it’s her first marriage. I know several women who call their partner “husband” and wear a ring without being legally married. It’s online also in an interview she gave a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I had nothing to do earlier and tried to check it out online.  I was curious if she got married in CA or where.  The only photos that came up were  her "wedding" to the fellow that is the father of her girls.  Had an actual ceremony at that time, but guess it was unofficial because she says she has never been married.  Would love to see her dress from Sunday.

She had a wedding ceremony, had 2 children, but says she was never married??

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Yes.

Respected Contributor
Josie was never legally married to the father of her 2 children. His name was Ali Alborzi and was Iranian. Josie and Ali's story was all over the Internet how they were together a long time, shared the PA house near QVC, + had their babies in nature in the backyard. The man she legally married on Sunday is a different man and his name is David . They introduced him officially the night of her TSV.