Regular Contributor

Josie Maran's Toasted Brown Sugar Scent?????

Hello,

Can any of you beautiful ladies describe the "Toasted Brown Sugar" scent? I am about to recieve my second shipment of a TSV in this scent. I'm concerned it will be to sweet. I'm considering switching to the unscented before if ships. So if anyone has experience with the Toasted Brown Sugar, please share. I would appreciate your help. Thank you & have a wonderful day.

Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Toasted Brown Sugar Scent?????

Mine arrived a few days ago and I love it!  It is a sweeter scent.  Not sure if you remember the caramel part of the scent from the Caramel Apple set that was from the first shipment, but I think Toasted Brown Sugar smells just like that caramel part.  To my nose, it's dessert-like (and I love those types of scents).  

Honored Contributor

@gemologygal wrote:

Mine arrived a few days ago and I love it!  It is a sweeter scent.  Not sure if you remember the caramel part of the scent from the Caramel Apple set that was from the first shipment, but I think Toasted Brown Sugar smells just like that caramel part.  To my nose, it's dessert-like (and I love those types of scents).  

I agree with this and thought the same thing; it smells like the caramel apple scent but without the green apple. I really like it. I won't wear the caramel apple scent outside my house, but I will wear the brown sugar outside. It's sweet, but doesn't smell like a novelty.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got it in a handcreme that Josie was selling last year. I hated it. It was sickening sweet and didn't smell at all like brown sugar. I wish she would rename her products so that they are more accurate. I'm sticking to her unscented products.