Super Contributor

Josie Maran's Strawberries & Cream Collection is available

A272773
Josie Maran Decadent Strawberries & Cream Body Collection

I purchased this last year as my first Josie Maran product for myself. I had previously purchased some Josie Maran for someone else.  I love this!  I'm glad to see it back.  I just ordered it again.  I've purchased several of Josie Maran's products because of my introduction to her products through this set. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Strawberries & Cream Collection is available

@LovePhil I have had this set in the past & agree it is wonderful...I got the ODO yesterday with the Honey Drip, that was an amazing price & the Honey  Drip is just a step up from everything else...I hope Josie will do this in a larger size someday..enjoy..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi, I passed on the ODO because I have too much to use up but love her Honey  Drip Balm. I even use it on my face and neck with no skin issues at all.

Super Contributor

@quadmimi  I'm looking forward to receiving this again.  I passed on the ODO yesterday because I just received the Josie Maran  Argan Oil Skin and Body Delights in Sugar Plum that was on waitlist.  Love the Sugar Plum scent! This set also included the Face Butter which I had never tried before.  Love it too!  I plan to try the Honey Drip later. Enjoy yours!