Occasional Contributor
I just got my body butters in the Tropicals scent, and they’re sooo good!! The island crush is soft, a little sexy, and reminds me of the beach. The tropical mango is good too. I thought it would be the same as the juicy mango scent, which I also like. But the tropical mango is somewhat softer. Did anyone order the vanillas TSV? What did you think of the Citrus Vanilla? I haven’t tried that one. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

@New2567 wrote:
I just got my body butters in the Tropicals scent, and they’re sooo good!! The island crush is soft, a little sexy, and reminds me of the beach. The tropical mango is good too. I thought it would be the same as the juicy mango scent, which I also like. But the tropical mango is somewhat softer. Did anyone order the vanillas TSV? What did you think of the Citrus Vanilla? I haven’t tried that one. Thanks!

i got the citrus vanilla, it's neither citrus nor vanilla 

Valued Contributor

I got the Citrus Vanilla and I love it! It smells like grapefruit which I love only it is softer with the vanilla. My new favorite.

Respected Contributor

I just got my box too.  To me, the Citrus Vanilla smells like a lemon lollipop or piece of hard candy!  It is a light scent, not too overpowering.  I don't really smell any vanilla. 

Trusted Contributor

I did not get my  body butter yet but I did get my Everybody wash in Citrus Vanilla.

To me it smells like grapefruit.  I like it,  its kind of zesty.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE ALL MY JM PURCHASES!

CAME PACKAGED REALLY GOOD TOO.

HOPE EVERYONE LOVES THEIRS AS WELL!!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

Occasional Contributor
Ooh I may try the citrus vanilla too later on. I’m gonna wait for a free ship day to try the body wash. Thanks for letting me know!
Regular Contributor

I'm waiting for my unscented to arrive. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I GOT THE UNSCENTED TOO!

LOVE IT!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran’s May TSV

[ Edited ]

My goodies arrived today as well! I got both the tropical and the vanillas in the BB, The two scented body wash, and three of the scented body scrubs.  I haven't opened any of it because I already have two vats of BB opened, as well as a scrub in pineapple (yum) and several body washes opened. 

Everything is was packaged so nicely and I thought the BB packaging was cute with the affirmations inside the box and the included card. Enjoy everyone🛁🛁🛁🧼🧼