Honored Contributor

Josie Maran’s Holiday Sets

I do like Josie's products a lot, but I think the "holiday set" of chubby concealer crayons is an unusual choice - three of the same color. I would have liked to see a set of color sticks for lips and cheeks or small skin care sets. What do you think?  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran’s Holiday Sets

I love Josie's products, too. But I did think 3 concelers was odd. Maybe because I don't use concealer everyday, so I typically replace mine when it's old, versus actually using the entire product. I was thinking that 3 lip products or something of the sort, would have been better. 

Esteemed Contributor

my mask is my perfect concealer these days!  lol.....

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I do like Josie's products a lot, but I think the "holiday set" of chubby concealer crayons is an unusual choice - three of the same color. I would have liked to see a set of color sticks for lips and cheeks or small skin care sets. What do you think?  Smiley Happy

She has offered these sets in the past, I have not checked the price because I am stocked, but typically the set of 3 is a really good buy vs the price for each one, and that is why I buy them.  This is my favorite concealer, easy to apply goes on smoothly.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

She has offered these sets in the past, I have not checked the price because I am stocked, but typically the set of 3 is a really good buy vs the price for each one, and that is why I buy them.  This is my favorite concealer, easy to apply goes on smoothly.

@NYCLatinaMe -  I love the fact that she is offering sets. I just thought CONCEALER is a unusual choice for a HOLIDAY set. I thought she would offer something more colorful!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

@beach-mom  @NYCLatinaMe  @Mellyg   I am a big fan of Josie's body butter and was hoping that there would be a holiday presentation for that.  I contacted Josie's team on her facebook page asking about it. 

Apparently, Josie has made massive donations of the body butter to hospitals and womens centers as well as small clinics  during the pandemic and, although the body butters are coming, they will be coming later.  I have noticed that the only scent QVC has to offer is the unscented, and even that sells out quickly. 

I'm holding off for a little longer but I'm checking her site almost daily just in case something shows up there.  

For those who like the Vanilla Fig and the Peppermint Bark, I did inquire specifically about those scents. The customer service rep on her FB page said that there would be lots of "favorites", but did not confirm any particualar scent.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Georgiagrama ! It warms my heart to hear of the lovely body butters being donated to shelters and for remembering/thinking of smaller clinics! 

Thank you for taking the time to email inquiring about the body butters! I was hoping for a trio of body butters for the holiday gift set; but am happy to hear the products are going to those that need them more than I! Its a reminder to me that a product that I don't hesitate to purchase is a much appreciated/deserved luxury for another woman.

I will look forward to purchasing as soon as they are available again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama - I'm joining @Mellyg @in thanking you for finding everything out! I had heard way back in the spring that any first responder, nurse, doctor, etc. could order a jar of body butter and there would be no charge, so what you said about availability makes perfect sense.

This makes me want to buy even more of her products. What a wonderful selfless human being!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama I love Josie's products.  Wearing ppe all day is no fun and harsh on the skin.  Hope they enjoy the products!

Contributor

I was browsing thru the guide on my TV.  Josie does have a TSV coming up mid November.  Hopefully more holiday sets will be in those shows. Smiley Happy