Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Argan Milk contains Sodium Benzoate. Does this concern anyone?

Josie Maran is a beautiful woman. I highly doubt she would would use nasty chemicals. Love her.
Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran's Argan Milk contains Sodium Benzoate. Does this concern anyone?

On 2/15/2015 KatCat1 said:

I read that it can be drying so I don't know why she would add this to her argan milk.

Hmm...Yet another possible clue from the great Ladies here who helped me on my "Argan products dried up my face issue".

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

No. It works well for me.

Respected Contributor

ISIS concerns me.

Sodium benzoate in Josie Maran's oil milk does not. I actually have a bottle, and I am just so so about it.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor

On 2/15/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 2/15/2015 suzyQ3 said:

The potential danger is that the combination of this preservative and Vitamin C can result in the formation of benzene, which is not a good thing. But the percentages would have to be just perfect for that formation, and I'm guessing that if we're talking about it here, the chemists behind this product are well aware.

The irony is that that this is a preservative that is supposed to be a natural alternative to those dreaded parabens, which are safe.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Exactly
Valued Contributor

I only use this on my neck area b/f putting on neck cream. After reading this thread, particularly about the drying, I may stop. That is one AD that I can drop.

Super Contributor

I graduated to the three oils. Argan, Argan Light and Maracuja. I confess however to be reaching for the Maracuja more often. I'm covered. The milk for me is a bit much. The three oils have my trainer at my gym convinced I have great skin naturally. I don't. I however don't have to wear foundation any longer. So that much is good. My skin is balanced and pores have never looked smaller. No more fine lines and no more pores big enough to swim laps in. Hormonal breakouts are finished as well.

Esteemed Contributor

No concerns. We probably breathe in worse elements
Super Contributor

No, not worried.

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 hyacinth003 said:

ISIS concerns me.

Sodium benzoate in Josie Maran's oil milk does not. I actually have a bottle, and I am just so so about it.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

^^THIS^^

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN