Respected Contributor

So I use regular argon oil and added the milk as of her last TSV.  Do I really need the reserve?  How good can it really be?  Very pricey so that is what holds me back from trying.  I have good skin for 64 so maybe this is overkill.

Respected Contributor

I’m the same - I use Josie’s Argon oil and Argon milk too but have not tried the reserve due to the price. 

Respected Contributor

I am 68 and decided to try the Reserve last year when it was launched. My purpose was just to use it at night as my last step after my Retin A. By doing that, I get more mileage with a bottle. I do think it softened my lines. Also seemed to give me a brighter look. In the daytime I use another oil and her Milk.

Trusted Contributor

That has been my question.  I will probably try it down the line when the regular I have in stock get's a little lower, but honestly the regular is a better buy, and hardly beleive the reserve could that much of a game changer.  Especially since I love the regualr already.

Give me a a couple months, and I'll break down. Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Don’t bother with this. It did nothing more than the regular oil. The numbering is also rediculous. Any product can be numbered. I would not buy this again. 

Honored Contributor

I really like it and it does make my skin look even smoother than with the regular  argan oil.  I usually mix it with the regular now and am more than pleased with it.  

Frequent Contributor

I have dry skin, with sun damage. I am 60. Like her original argon oil. But not sure it helped with wrinkles..  Am on the fence with this one. I have such dryness under my eye. Was wondering if this would help. Maybe it is not for mature aging skin.. Any help would be appreciated.

Trusted Contributor

I heard Josie say it was more of a dry oil, I am super dry at 58 & this would not work for me, so I am skipping

Frequent Contributor

Thank you 

Esteemed Contributor

@AnnMarie-1

I think what they mean by dry oil is that it is not greasy feeling.

The reserve does seem to have a bit more body, but I sent it back because I found it to be no more or no less than any other oil I have used...I've tried quite a few...and so could not justify the high price.

A topical oil does not give you hydration. It only holds the hydration in.