Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

So I use regular argon oil and added the milk as of her last TSV.  Do I really need the reserve?  How good can it really be?  Very pricey so that is what holds me back from trying.  I have good skin for 64 so maybe this is overkill.

@bargainsgirl  Josie keeps trying to reinvent the wheel. The original Arian oil did the job. Why go on from there to a milk, “reserve” (a definite marketing strategy), and other oils. Your skin may or may not need only one oil. 

If  you have good skin, your current skincare routine works, why add other products or change it up? Don’t let her trickery fool you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

So I use regular argon oil and added the milk as of her last TSV.  Do I really need the reserve?  How good can it really be?  Very pricey so that is what holds me back from trying.  I have good skin for 64 so maybe this is overkill.

@bargainsgirl  Josie keeps trying to reinvent the wheel. The original Arian oil did the job. Why go on from there to a milk, “reserve” (a definite marketing strategy), and other oils. Your skin may or may not need only one oil. 

If  you have good skin, your current skincare routine works, why add other products or change it up? Don’t let her trickery fool you.

Correction: “argan” oil! After paying so much for these advanced electronic devices, they should type what I say, not what they think I meant to say....So aggravating!

Valued Contributor

I'm a big fan of JM products but this one was not worth the extra $$$. I should say "for me it was not worth the extra money."  Worked no better than her regular oil.  Not going to order again