New Contributor
Does anyone know where Josie Maran’s old stand in host went? They keep showing this new one all the time
New Contributor

Honored Contributor

I really don't know but perhaps you can go to her Facebook page and find out or question.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Josie Maran old host

[ Edited ]

@LVramsgirl wrote:
Does anyone know where Josie Maran’s old stand in host went? They keep showing this new one all the time

@LVramsgirl  I saw the new vendor associate's first "initiation" on Beauty IQ I think it was last week or so. She's very different then Josie's first vendor associate, the younger woman..  pretty.

I too wonder where she went. she was always smiling and slathering a lot more then this new one lol.

Still..the shows with oils/creams are huge slathering fests and oily messes after.

This new woman is more mature and outspoken in a way...more of a sales type person which maybe they wanted as it is all about sales (duh)

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I cannot watch JM...slathering that stuff all over and making completely bogus claims about the results from her products! All they do is temporarilt moisturize! Cannot believe what women will fall for!

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling she got a better job and moved on.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Josie & her body butter.  If you are a hater, move along.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Everyone has a right to their opinion.  If everyone said they like everything and are not allowed to be truthful then these boards would be useless.  I like to hear both sides.  

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

Everyone has a right to their opinion.  If everyone said they like everything and are not allowed to be truthful then these boards would be useless.  I like to hear both sides.  

Good point, @Valstybaby.

Contributor
I was curious about the switch I hosts as well. Adriane's linkedin page says she left josie maran cosmetics last spring, but I thought I had seen her more recently than that. I prefer adriane to the new host, bit perhaps the new one will grow on us as she is on more.