Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran moisturizer with spf?? Anyone tried?

I had the tinted version also a while back and loved it...I didn't see the show last night, will have to go look!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I used the tinted version and it didn't break me out. It irritated my skin, but over the last few years it seems that any product with zinc oxide irritates my skin, so I wouldn't go by that unless you have a known reaction to zinc oxide. Most people don't, it's an ingredient often used to sooth irritated skin. I really wish I could use the JM sunscreen.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the great replies!...I'm glad I ordered and will be excited to try. I may not use with makeup, sine I use BE and it has sunscreen...but most days I don't wear makeup so this will be good for those days.
Super Contributor

I really like the JM SPF 47 Moisturizer. It starts out as a white cast but blends right in for me. I have no issue at all with it leaving a white residue. I do occasionally break out (mainly that time of the month), and I don't find that this causes any extra breakouts, I really like it.

Respected Contributor

I have the spf 47. I only use it on my chest and neck. I mainly wanted something good to apply on that area. It's sort of heavy, and greasy. I have to apply a quick brush of face powder over , or I'm too greasy, and shiny. I would never wear it on my face.

I'm just about finished with it, and don't know what I'm going to get for that area.

Esteemed Contributor

Love it! I ordered the large size on auto delivery. It's a great product!
Frequent Contributor

I just bought it on Josie's website in the 4 oz too, there is a coupon code so it came to 45.00 with free shipping. I had a sample and really liked it last year

Occasional Contributor

I used this specifically when my mom & I went to Florida. We didn't burn on our faces/ears and we weren't greasy. I was happy.

Valued Contributor

I started using it about a month ago and LOVE it. I have sensitive skin and a mild case of Rosacea and I have no problem with this sunscreen. Love the fact that its natural. I have no problem with a white film.

Frequent Contributor

I have supersensitive skin--can not use a lot of products and never could find an SPF product without irritation. I recently was diagnosed with roscea. I love Josie's spf product. Great as a primer and spf. give it a try!