Occasional Contributor

When will Josie Maran come back in the studio? I'm tired of seeing her via skype. A lot of other vendors have come back in person, I would like to see her, too. I like Lucienne, but want to see Josie. I have all but stopped buying her products because of that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran in the studio

@BEmyPhil does she live in California, maybe she doesn't want to make the trip. The vendors probably like presenting by Skype, it's like someone who can work from home. 

Respected Contributor

Getting workers "back to the office" has been a real problem for corporate America. I assume Q is no different.

Doesn't JM live in CA? I'm sure she doesn't want to fly to PA to hawk lotion 

Valued Contributor

Doesn't she live somewhere tropical, like St. Barts?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BEmyPhil wrote:

When will Josie Maran come back in the studio? I'm tired of seeing her via skype. A lot of other vendors have come back in person, I would like to see her, too. I like Lucienne, but want to see Josie. I have all but stopped buying her products because of that.

What difference does it make? Its 2023. Technology works. Don't hold your breath. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You literally have stopped buying a product because the vendor is not in the studio...but dont say actually why that is a problem. 

Honored Contributor

@BEmyPhil  It may be that the new QVC business plan is to have vendors in the studio and remotely via Skype. Vendors may get their choice from now on, to best serve both of them.

Makes perfect sense to me.  Josie and a lot of the  vendors don't live near PA.  Flying cross country, or even from out of the country is silly in this day & age of technology.  Especially for a one hour show.

Whether you buy from her or not is your choice.

Honored Contributor

It may be cost effective for QVC not to bring them into the studio. Who pays for the air fare and motel or hotel rooms, QVC or the vendor?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

It may be cost effective for QVC not to bring them into the studio. Who pays for the air fare and motel or hotel rooms, QVC or the vendor?

The Vendor.

Honored Contributor

@BEmyPhil I do prefer seeing the vendors in the studio, but I buy what I need and like whether the vendor/rep is in the studio or is remote.