Contributor
I've been searching and can't find the delivery schedule for the auto delivery. The one with the perfume . Is the very shipement vanilla pear? It's my favorite of her scents.
Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran fragrance AD

@BE mom wrote:
I've been searching and can't find the delivery schedule for the auto delivery. The one with the perfume . Is the very shipement vanilla pear? It's my favorite of her scents.

@BE mom - If it's the Peace, Love, and Joy set, mine says "Vanilla Wafer." Smiley Happy

Contributor

Yes that AD
Thanks
Trusted Contributor

I recently asked this question and was told this was the order for future shipments: 

Vanilla Pear, Vanilla Apricot, Lavender Citrus and Sugar Plum. In that order.

Honored Contributor

@BE mom, I have a trick for you. It drives me crazy that QVC deletes the AD option from old TSVs and leaves us with no way to go back and look for the information on this site, but there IS a way to find it elsewhere.

QVC leaves the TSV presentations up on YouTube, so you can get the name of the exact item from your Order Status list, then search for that in YouTube. The video will include the information on the next shipments and what scent comes when.

It's extra hoops we wouldn't have to jump through if QVC did not insist on deleting important information before the auto-deliveries were completed, but at least there is a way to find it. 

Contributor

Thanks good to know
I didn't love the balsam scent
Vanilla pear is my favorite
I hope the scent is good