Frequent Contributor

Hi,

I am orrdering the Josie Maran one time only today.  The foundation colors, I was going to order  the foundation in Med Tan, however in this kit I have to choose either medium or Tan, The Tan looks dark.  I am a true medium, pink undertones.

Thank you in advance for those who respond....

Respected Contributor

If your a med. than I wouldn't get the tan. I am assuming that when on air they did not mention the undertone on the Medium. Maybe someone here has ordered the med. before & can give you info. if it has pink undertones, you certainly don't want a yellow undertone. I have tryed her foundation & got a sample at Sephora but they have more shades offered. Also, try calling customer service. Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

I learned an expensive lesson ordering JM foundation sight unseen. Had a gray cast on my skin. I tried to make it work but eventually threw it in the trash. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much, I did get matched at sephora, they do have different colors. It does run light , think I could wear med Tan but not overed in this kit.. The Tan does look brown.

Anyone have the Tan?

Trusted Contributor

@annieo The Vibrancy foundation runs a bit dark. I am a medium with warm undertones and have this in the medium shade 'juicy'.  This shade is medium with neutral to warm undertones and matches very well to my complexion .  Yes, the 'tan' shade is quite dark and even the 'med. tan' is too dark for me and I normally wear med-tan in several other foundations.  I hope this helps if you don't get the chance to actually try the different shades in store.   I would recommend the medium for sure.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much, very helpful