Super Contributor

Josie Maran color sticks PLEASE.

I wish that she would do more of these and soon, i have been waiting forever for a nice gentle pink and rose gold pink collection.  Honestly , it seems she is stuck on the body butters which are so much more limiting. How about some more emphasis on the MU.

I had some of the color sticks and one started to smell funny. Well it is a natural oil, I decided to get over the smell and then I got used to it and then I  even started to like it, weird, lol. These are great , I again would like to see them more. Especially a collection with different tones would be good too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran color sticks PLEASE.

@Thebig I

Are you speaking about the eye shadow stick with the eyeliner on the other end?

I found one in my drawer....I musta gotten w/ a kit or TSV.  Started using it and LOVE it!

I can't seem to find them listed anywhere.

Super Contributor

Nope, the  check   blushers that you can use on face and lips, but  iwould imagine the eye version would be great too.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Thebig I

Are you speaking about the eye shadow stick with the eyeliner on the other end?

I found one in my drawer....I musta gotten w/ a kit or TSV.  Started using it and LOVE it!

I can't seem to find them listed anywhere.

These were discontinued years ago. Most of her color cosmetics don't seem to "stick" and get discontinued after only a year or two. I don't know why. The Color Sticks, Creamy Concealer Crayon, Black Oil Macara, and Matchmaker and Vibrancy Foundations are the only ones that have continued on without being discontinued. I loved her cheek gelees, but they were only around a few years and are gone now. The liquid eye shadows were also great, but I think they were only around 2 years before they were discontinued.

Respected Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

I wish that she would do more of these and soon, i have been waiting forever for a nice gentle pink and rose gold pink collection.  Honestly , it seems she is stuck on the body butters which are so much more limiting. How about some more emphasis on the MU.

I had some of the color sticks and one started to smell funny. Well it is a natural oil, I decided to get over the smell and then I got used to it and then I  even started to like it, weird, lol. These are great , I again would like to see them more. Especially a collection with different tones would be good too.

I just ordered the Josie Maran color sticks and I am hooked...so hooked I ordered another set to keep on hand...the darker colors were better for me...I agree and hope she introduces more colors soon.

Respected Contributor

So funny how we all like different things.  I hated those sticks.  They all  smelled rancid to me.  Couldn't use them.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have you tried her new Vibrancy palette? It’s got 4 colors you apply with your fingers. I love the color sticks and I love this palette even more because I can apply it on my eyelids without that sting from the rosemary or whatever the natural ingredients are in the color sticks. Plus I think the color lasts longer than the colorsticks. 

New Contributor

I loved the concept of her color sticks. But they didn't show up on my tan skin and were too oily for me. I ought try the palette instead.
Trusted Contributor

Try EBAY ~ there are usually tons of them on there

Honored Contributor

Yes, Josie's cheek and lip sticks are nice.  However, they only last so long -- I am thinking a year and then smell really bad.  I would not apply to my face or lips with that smell.  

kindness is strength