Super Contributor

Re: Josie Maran body butter with pump

The pineapple whip is newer. It’s been around for the last few months. Last year there was a kit with the pineapple enzyme cleanser with pineapple whip face butter. That was very nice. It’s a nice scent not overwhelming.
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@FiddleDeeDee  Thanks for responding.  This will be a purchase I will make.  I hope it is on Auto delivery.  

Does the top unscrew so that you could refill the jar with other JM body butter that came in the regular jar?  I still have an unopened jar of hers.

TIA

@tends2dogs 

GREAT IDEA!  That is so worth trying!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I am anxious to try the pump version, @SurferWife .  I have to admit it would be a neater application.  I had bought her TSV when it was 12 tubes of her body butter.  That was a better way to get to her product rather than dipping into a jar.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

This will be a pass for me....I have WAY to much body butter to use up! and 2 20oz size tubs would go bad before I could possible get through them.  I do LOVE all things with a pump so that is a huge plus for any product and I think this is how everything should be packaged Woman LOL  

The other thing is I notice the scent on this line just doesn't have any staying power....I loved the Vanilla Pear but within 1 minute it is totally gone.  

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

This will be a pass for me....I have WAY to much body butter to use up! and 2 20oz size tubs would go bad before I could possible get through them.  I do LOVE all things with a pump so that is a huge plus for any product and I think this is how everything should be packaged Woman LOL  

The other thing is I notice the scent on this line just doesn't have any staying power....I loved the Vanilla Pear but within 1 minute it is totally gone.  

@tsavorite It is a pass for me as well. I do have more body butters and moisturizers that one person needs.  I find JM's to be alittle to greasy for me.  I am not a fan of huge tubs as I tend to get bored and want to try something different.  I would never use up this tsv.

Trusted Contributor

Tsavorite & Pecky    I am with you guys.   I love JM and her body butter , especially the vanilla pear scent, but I still have the Vanilla bean pump and its not open yet because I have so much still to finish of other scents.   I did however get the scrub duo!  I couldn't help myself.   As I said I love vanilla pear but for this I went for the Pineapple whip!   It sounds so summery and I love her scrubs.

Esteemed Contributor

I ORDERED THE SCRUB AND TSV IN THE UNSCENTED LAST NIGHT.   I HAVE NEITHER IN MY STASH.  HAHA!!   IT ALSO MAKES A NICE GIFT.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I ORDERED THE SCRUB AND TSV IN THE UNSCENTED LAST NIGHT.   I HAVE NEITHER IN MY STASH.  HAHA!!   IT ALSO MAKES A NICE GIFT.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THiEIR DAY!!!!!!!

@weezer111 I received the Villa Floriani.  It smells wonderful and I really like both of them.  Have you had a chance to try it yet?

Esteemed Contributor

I SMELLED IT PECKY AND IT I AGREE IT IS WONDERFUL!!!

HAVE NOT USED IT YET, BUT PLAN TO TONIGHT.

SO HAPPY YOU LOVE IT!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am giving it a try.....lavendar and citrus....I love all things lotion.