Super Contributor

Josie Maran body butter with pump

Peacemanor has Josie’s new TSV for May posted. It’s body butter in a pump duo. I have at least 2 years of body butter in my linen closet. Not to mention some Beekman and 1 philosophy fresh cream. I need to use some self control. But I’m sure there will be other things I will just have to have.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Josie Maran body butter with pump

Hello there. Do you know the number for the Josie Maran TSV?

Esteemed Contributor

NO ITEM NUMBER YET.

TWO 2O OZ. BODY BUTTERS WITH PUMPS FOR UNDER $70.

I AM SURE IT WILL BE POSTED SOON.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Respected Contributor

I love that body butter! Got the pump one last fall. I use it on my hands with great results. That pump jar sits by the kitchen sink! However, I too have plenty in my stash to cover me for some time!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

3F7B4EDA-2B22-4A09-B4D9-E61A280234C4.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I wonder if it will be as thick as the jar body butter 

Esteemed Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

I am wondering this, too.  I wish someone that ordered this last time would let us know how easy the butter actually pumped out?  Is the product still creamy or is thinned down in order to be pumped out?

Anyone?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

I am wondering this, too.  I wish someone that ordered this last time would let us know how easy the butter actually pumped out?  Is the product still creamy or is thinned down in order to be pumped out?

Anyone?

@tends2dogs  - I was wondering this too.  The body butter seems to thick to be able to be used with a pump.  I've always used one of those little spatula things with body butters and creams that come in tubs.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this product; it came with a huge bottle of Argan Oil as well. LOVE the pump. Less messy having to scoop it out and then screw the lid back on. One pump does both arms or one entire leg. 

Only way I'll buy it now (have used her whipped on in a jar for YEARS) so thrilled to see it coming up as a TSV.

Edited to add: still thick and creamy Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee  Thanks for responding.  This will be a purchase I will make.  I hope it is on Auto delivery.  

Does the top unscrew so that you could refill the jar with other JM body butter that came in the regular jar?  I still have an unopened jar of hers.

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!