New Contributor

Josie Maran - Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Bean - PLEASE!!!!

I'm not sure if Josie's team will see this or not, but I am begging....please bring back the Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Bean!!! I had it in the kit last year, and I love it! While I still love the other body butters, Vanilla Bean is the best...EVER!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran - Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Bean - PLEASE!!!!

Your best bet is to contact Josie Maran directly.

Esteemed Contributor

You should contact Josie's company about this, and send an email (or snail mail) addressed to the QVC beauty buyers.

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried Josie's body butter yet, but vanilla anything is my very favorite. If it does come back in vanilla bean, I will definitely buy it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Occasional Contributor

Hope you were able to snag the body butter/sugar scrub duo that was in Vanilla Bean. This was offered recently and I snatched it up as a one-time-only price on auto-delivery!! Vanilla bean is the only scent I'll use. I also got the 5 piece luxury kit, that has vanilla bean in it as well.

Regular Contributor

On 4/30/2015 Treesy said:

Hope you were able to snag the body butter/sugar scrub duo that was in Vanilla Bean. This was offered recently and I snatched it up as a one-time-only price on auto-delivery!! Vanilla bean is the only scent I'll use. I also got the 5 piece luxury kit, that has vanilla bean in it as well.

I also got this vanilla bean duo on auto delivery. Unfortunately I didn't see the one time only til the next day and had to pay a few dollars more but at least I got it because it was gone in a couple of days. I really like this scent too! My other favorite is the Model Citizen scent body butter. It is a soft and powdery scent. I hope both of these scents will not be discontinued.
Valued Contributor

This is one of the scents that I have not tried. I like the Citrus and the Apricot. I'll be waiting to see if Vanilla is brought back--now I have to try it!

Valued Contributor

Yes! And in the biggest vat possible please!!
Occasional Contributor

On 4/30/2015 Quse said: Yes! And in the biggest vat possible please!!

Lucky for me (or should I say, my wallet) the jumbo tub they offered last night didn't come in vanilla bean. That would have been way too tempting for me to pass up... even though I have 2 tubs right now and I'm on A/D on the butter/scrub combo. I am a vanilla bean hoarder!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Trix said:

You should contact Josie's company about this, and send an email (or snail mail) addressed to the QVC beauty buyers.

Or use the contact information on the Josie Maran cosmetics website. When I wanted to see more of the hand lotion in the Lemongrass scent she did as a limited edition item, I contacted her through her site and social media accounts. QVC is a third party, so go directly to the source.