Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Watermelon and Vanilla Orange

As of right now, they are definitely choices to change autodelivery scents. I'm wondering if maybe there will be spring and summer sets with them as well. I'd also like to know if the same scents are going to be available during the june supersize event. That way I can get one in march, and one in summer Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

@pdove wrote:

As of right now, they are definitely choices to change autodelivery scents. I'm wondering if maybe there will be spring and summer sets with them as well. I'd also like to know if the same scents are going to be available during the june supersize event. That way I can get one in march, and one in summer Smiley Wink

ohh I don't know..

Makes me want to take the gamble and change my A/D scent to watermelon. 

I just ordered the TSV for tomorrow, and on A/D, watermelon is the 4th scent.  

Valued Contributor

Yeah watermelon sounds like it could be iffy.  I am not a fan of vanilla, but I have Josie's Orange blossom body butter and it smells nice, very light.  

Hi. I absolutely love love love Watermelon! I’ve been trying to find it again and it’s nowhere! You’re gonna love it!
Contributor

I have watermelon in Josie's face butter and absolutely love it.  I recently got my second shipment of body butter (opted for unscented).  I so wish watermelon was an option on my second shipment.  I wonder if I can exchange it for watermelon as I'm still within the 30 day window.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pdove  Whatever you do never order lilac.  I ordered the lilac drip and had to return it because the scent was so artificial smelling.  It was awful.  Jasmine is a nice one.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I love most of her scents but I think Vanilla Pear and Watermelon are my top 2 favorites in the body butter and Honey Apple and Honey Vanilla in the divine drip. 

The only 2 scents I haven’t liked so far were her Anniversary Blend in body butter and Honey almond in divine drip. I had to return the honey almond divine drip because it was also irritating on my skin. I was tempted to try the lilac drip but haven’t yet.