Contributor

Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation

Does anyone know what happened to the Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation? I was hoping to get it but it no longer seems to be on QVC.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation

It will be part of a TSV later this month- mid August I think.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is August 13th: $59.94, 3 EZPays

Glow from the inside out with this radiant, juicy Argan collection. Treat skin with my Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment and lock in moisture with my 100% Pure Argan Oil. Apply my Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation with included brush and pop on my Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss for a radiant look. Receive: (1) 1.7 fl. oz. 100% Pure Argan Oil, (1) 1 f. oz. Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment, (1) 1 fl. oz. Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid, (1) 0.12 fl. oz. Argan Volume Lip Gloss in Dyani, (1) Vibrancy Foundation Brush

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Thank you everyone for yor help! I had a small deluxe size sample of this and was blown away and wanted the full size but couldnt find it in stock anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I think they have it at Sephora. Plus they offer a bunch more shades.
Honored Contributor

I received a sample.  I wasn't wowed.  There's no SPF.  It is a bit oily, and the shades run VERY LIGHT!!  Beware of that if you order TSV.  I'm sure the Sephora shades are more inclusive and the color wording may be different.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I received a sample.  I wasn't wowed.  There's no SPF.  It is a bit oily, and the shades run VERY LIGHT!!  Beware of that if you order TSV.  I'm sure the Sephora shades are more inclusive and the color wording may be different.

This is why there are so many products on the market and thank God for that:

* I don't want SPF in my foundation

* My dry skin didn't find it oily

* My pale skin found the lightest shade too DARK. It also turned orange after 10 minutes (over Josie Maran products, btw).

Just goes to show that everyone is different. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I don't like sunscreen in foundation either. I never like the finish, so I'm going to try the new foundation when the TSV is here. 

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV sounds great, but I will assume that QVC will only offer one of the dark shades and undoubtedly it will probably not be the one I need (Fearless).  Knowing Q, they'll offer the Tan shade (Jubilant), and leap up the color range to only one of the darker shades.  They'll do that insulting sales pitch of saying that this one shade is for (all) women of color.  Of course I know that I can buy my color elsewhere, and for the record elsewhere is where I buy my foundation.  However, doing that does not prevent me from being offended at the way foundation is generally offered to women of color by QVC -- even if the brand has several dark shades they could present.

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

The TSV sounds great, but I will assume that QVC will only offer one of the dark shades and undoubtedly it will probably not be the one I need (Fearless).  Knowing Q, they'll offer the Tan shade (Jubilant), and leap up the color range to only one of the darker shades.  They'll do that insulting sales pitch of saying that this one shade is for (all) women of color.  Of course I know that I can buy my color elsewhere, and for the record elsewhere is where I buy my foundation.  However, doing that does not prevent me from being offended at the way foundation is generally offered to women of color by QVC -- even if the brand has several dark shades they could present.

I echo this emotion with the medium skintone ranges offered by the Q as opposed to other retail - insulting, yes.