Contributor

Josie Maran Vibrancy Foundation

HI.  I want to purchase the Vibrancy foundation from QVC.  I was previously matched to Cosmic at Sephora.  Does anyone know if that is the same as the fair/light or light?  I know I am one of those shades.

Thanks.

Mary

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Vibrancy Foundation

@maryfitz24,   Check Josie's website for the different shades offered.  Hopefully, that helps you.    Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

Thank you KatCat1.  I just checked and it says cosmic equals light.  I appreciate the help.  

Have a great night!

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know how this one compares to the Matchmaker foundation?

Esteemed Contributor

@maryfitz24

Hello....

I seldom will purchase foundations on line...and I use a lot of JM's products.

"95%  `that` I use in skin care from her treatment products".

I am definitely a light in (almost) all or any foundations; the VIBRANCY is extremely nice for me. 

There are many foundations that SALES ladies suggested= mediums (from either Sephora's or Ulta's) when trying out ...those in medium have too much yellow.

The light is just perfect for my skin coloring...and I can not go fair (even though I am very light); not porcelain...  close... but not exactly there. 

I use my fingers to apply; the brush included I use for blushes, or FOR foundation in a compact that was rather new then.

That was 'before:

I purchased the Vibrancy. You will need very little if using for blending out skin tone for a glow.

Hope this helped a little for your decision.

>I purchase "A" kit for the Argan milk only, and the "V" came with it.

Very nice!!!

Woman Happy should last me a very long time; strong lasting pigment.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,

It's so nice to see you again...and i took your advice using SERUMS ..(believe I told you that last summer, however, speaking of the JM's Matchmaker foundation, I have never used that one before..almost did...but read reviews and found most purchasers ''said not enough coverage"..I definitely do not need a lot of coverage, but heard [it] was drying after a few hours.

That's about all I can contribute to:REF Matchmaker foundation.

I have not seen this foundation mentioned from the last 3 showings from June, October and this last time in early November. 

Is it on its way our or new coming in? I have no idea since I catch her usually if emailed when she's on and "IF" I am at home when she's on.

I did try two kits  ( Collagenesis-?) from Skinn and had a reaction -so far- JM is just about the only line I have stayed with- - minus what I but at cosmetic counters. Having very sensitive skin I have to be very cautious. Always have from 6 years ago. have no perfect answer why, though.  

Sending you Good Cheer and a Merry Christmas if i do not see you again.

Take care my friend,

NAES Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,

It's so nice to see you again...and i took your advice using SERUMS ..(believe I told you that last summer, however, speaking of the JM's Matchmaker foundation, I have never used that one before..almost did...but read reviews and found most purchasers ''said not enough coverage"..I definitely do not need a lot of coverage, but heard [it] was drying after a few hours.

That's about all I can contribute to:REF Matchmaker foundation.

I have not seen this foundation mentioned from the last 3 showings from June, October and this last time in early November. 

Is it on its way our or new coming in? I have no idea since I catch her usually if emailed when she's on and "IF" I am at home when she's on.

I did try two kits  ( Collagenesis-?) from Skinn and had a reaction -so far- JM is just about the only line I have stayed with- - minus what I but at cosmetic counters. Having very sensitive skin I have to be very cautious. Always have from 6 years ago. have no perfect answer why, though.  

Sending you Good Cheer and a Merry Christmas if i do not see you again.

Take care my friend,

NAES Woman Happy

What a sweet post, @NAES1 !  Thank you!  The JM Matchmaker was introduced a couple of years ago or so.  I found the JM Argan Milk to be drying, tried the foundation and actually liked how it adapted to my own coloring.  It seems like I'm always on the lookout for foundations to try.  I have several that I like already but that never stops me.  I haven't seen any of the Matchmaker items demo'd in a long time so that made me think it was being eliminated and I wondered if the Vibrancy might be the replacement.  

Sorry to read you had a reaction to SKINN.  I do like some SKINN products, but I help keep other companies in business too. Woman Wink

I hope you and your family also enjoy a season of wonderful Christmas blessings. Thanks again!

See the source image
Contributor

Hi NAES, thank you for the feedback.  I definitely hesitate when buying foundation online.  I know you can exchange for color but I prefer getting it right the first time.  I tried it at Sephora but their colors are different.  I am really loving it - the light texture, the glow etc.  I may end up going back to Sephora to purchase but I liked having the Vibrancy as part of a kit (better value).  

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@maryfitz24 wrote:

Hi NAES, thank you for the feedback.  I definitely hesitate when buying foundation online.  I know you can exchange for color but I prefer getting it right the first time.  I tried it at Sephora but their colors are different.  I am really loving it - the light texture, the glow etc.  I may end up going back to Sephora to purchase but I liked having the Vibrancy as part of a kit (better value).  

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.  Thank you!

@maryfitz24

"ahh, you're so welcome..thank you - Believe I found you one of the last kits available, here- the same one I purchased. The LIGHT Vibrancy + 1 Argan milk + 1 ORIGINAL oil, the brush, along with a beautiful pink gloss that I wear over my own mattes. I've gotten more compliments from this one kit. I may buy another- soon. # A279282

Sure hopes this helps..look likes it's on 5 EZ pays. That a bonus to try out. YOUR BETTER VALUE!

Woman Happy  NAES

Contributor

Lol thank you.  That is the kit I was checking out.  I already use the milk and argan oil so I know I like those.  The pink gloss looks really pretty (and a good color for my light skin).  I probably would use the beauty blender (at least at first) with the Vibrancy.  That's what I've been using in the sample and I love the look.  I eventually may try it with the brush since it's in the kit.

Thank you again....