Valued Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Vanilla Bean Body Butter

I am sensitive to scents and I absolutely love the Vanilla Bean.  Not heavy like some vanillas.  I highly recommend it!

Super Contributor

Vanilla Bean is my favorite JM scent!

I do have Toasted Brown Sugar, but I don't use that at work or in public because I find it to be one of her stronger scents.

Super Contributor

Picture Vanilla Bean ice cream that has melted--that's what it smells like to me.  Very soft scent but I prefer the Vanilla Fig scent and the Apricot.

Frequent Contributor

@jodica

Yes you can change the auto delivery shipments. First go to your auto delivery page and click "view/edit my plan." You should see the details of that plan plus future shipments down below. You can't change the scent from the main page and it will say "why can't i edit this?" Instead, look down where the individual shipments are located. On the far right it will say "edit" in red. Click on that and it should pop up a window that has information for that shipment only. From here you will click on "edit options" under where your current scent is listed and it will give you the scents that are currently available to switch to. Then click "confirm changes" and it will prompt you to make sure that is what you want and you should be good to go. For these auto deliveries there is only one future shipment but if you ever need to do it with another auto delivery that has more shipments you will have to go into each shipment individually to change them to what you want. I hope this helps and if not then feel free to message back and hopefully I can help you figure it out. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was infatuated with unscented because I don't like anything too strong or sweet. I hate seeet scents. I have tried all her vanillas. They are all sweet.....except for Vanilla Bean. I adore it. It is the slightest hint of natural vanilla with virtually no sweetness. To me, it's perfect! Warm, comforting, very soft scent without the sweetness.
Contributor

Kelseyrr. Thank you!
I don't know why customer service didn't know that. So awesome to know. Just wish sweet citrus was an option for my autoshio from June. I'll be sure to keep checking before it ships out.
Frequent Contributor

@jodica You're welcome!! I have seen options pop back up as available when it gets closer to the next shipment date. No guarantee of course but definitly keep checking back!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I am senistive and prone to migraines.  I have to take medication for them when I get them because they can be so bad.  I have tried several JM body butters and none have caused migraines.  I find all the scents to be subtle and beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

Of all the BB scents JM has ever created, Vanilla Bean has always been my favorite! It's fresh, sweet (but not overly sweet); literally as if you cut open a vanilla bean and smelled it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@jodica I would describe the Peppermint Bark as stronger on the  peppermint with just a hint  of sweetness  added. The Brown Sugar to me smelled like maple syrup, and the scent lasts on me for a long time...I even tried 1/2 BS with 1/2 Vanilla Bean to see if I could use it but it didn't really lighten it up enough for me so I'm returning the Brown Sugar. There are many who are really enjoying it though.