Super Contributor

Josie Maran Vanilla Almond scent and Vanilla Pear scent

Can anyone who has tried Josie Maran's Vanilla Almond scent describe it?  Is the scent light or is it cloying?   I love her Vanilla Bean and  Cherry Almond scents.  Just wondering if the Vanilla Almond is anything like either of those. 

Also, I would appreciate any opinions or descriptions of the Vanilla Pear scent . Does it smell strong or is it light?

Thank you very much for your help!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Vanilla Almond scent and Vanilla Pear scent

All her scents are light.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Vanilla almond is really earthy not sweet at all. I love!
Trusted Contributor

The two Vanilla Pear I've had were strong scents that lasted a while. I've had others faint and some in between that didn't linger. The vanilla pear reminds me of a caramel apple smell, only pear. The vanilla is just right. I've owned some vanilla if hers I didn't like because some over power. I haven't tried the almond scent.

Honored Contributor

I would highly disagree that all of Josie's scents are light.  I find just the opposite to be true.  Her vanilla is light and the vanilla apricot was okay but any other scented body lotion that I have smelled has been horrible to me.  Way, way too strong, overly scented and some downright fake smelling. 

I smelled the vanilla pear in Sephora and it's not something I would find enjoyable.    

Contributor

I haven't seen the Vanilla Almond...where did you find this?

Super Contributor

Its an auto-delivery option if you got the Super Size Body Butter last November.

QVC Customer Care