Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Upcoming TSV

Can I just comment on the name of this new moisturuzer?  Could it be any longer?  What a mouthful!  Also, it appears the peptide is very near the end of the ingredient deck.  Does that mean there isn't much of it?  I wonder. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

i can't wait to try this new moisturizer because I do not like the Face Butter. For me this sounds like a wonderful kit.

Presale & product info is posted

@Tricolor  you also use Skinn and Isomers products? How will you incorporate these new products?

A372794
Josie Maran Argan Milk & Hemp Seed Anti-Aging Beauty 3-Pc Kit

8341_JosieMaranArganAPTSV_012720_01.jpg

Feed your skin and glow with this multi-layered hydration set from Josie Maran. Start by massaging Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment onto freshly cleansed skin and feel the argan oil hydrating your skin. Next, take Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer and massage on top to envelop your skin with hydration that leaves your skin gorgeously supple and soft. Finish by pressing Hemp Seed Glow Oil for the appearance of glowing skin.

How do I use it:

Shake Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment well before use. Massage three to five drops onto clean face in the morning and evening.

Next take Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer and smooth onto skin.

To finish, warm two to four drops of Hemp Seed Glow Oil in hands and gently apply over the face for glowing skin. It can be used on body and any targeted skin areas.

From Josie Maran.

Includes:

• 1-fl oz Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
  • 1.7-fl oz Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer
  • 1.7-fl oz Hemp Seed Glow Oil

Yes, I do like Skinn but I also use alot of Josie's products. Interested in trying the new moisturizer. I currently ran out of the Pep 40 so rather intrigued by this moisturizer. I do use her Argan Milk so this will just go into my stash until I need it. Right now I am using Skinn's Manuka Oil so won't use the Hemp Oil until the Manuka is finished. That Manuka is hard to beat though but will be interested in seeing how this compares.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl , oh geez check out at how my response was posted to you. It's running along side of your picture of the TSV. Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

I think the TSV is priced well,  but having just received the last TWO AD kits with the Hemp and Face Butter, I'm pretty set.

I'd love to hear about the new face cream when people are ready to comment.  I'm hoping that the JM next TSV will have some of her new serums,  which is what I was hoping for this kit.

ENJOY IF YOU PURCHASE THE TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl , oh geez check out at how my response was posted to you. It's running along side of your picture of the TSV. Woman Surprised

@Tricolor  - LOL! Let us know what u think of the new cream. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Couldn't resist ordering this. The Argan Milk is my #1 skincare beauty item. I also like the Skin Dope. Can't wait to try the new peptide cream. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Oh, and BTW I don't think I, you or anyone else that uses or enjoys trying out new beauty products/tools is INSECURE.

The person that keeps "promoting" herself as an "EXPERT" is OBVIOUSLY INSECURE and meanspirited Woman Tongue 

Good thing we can spend our $$$ as we please and benefit from pure active ingredients as well as innovative beauty tools. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Oh, and BTW I don't think I, you or anyone else that uses or enjoys trying out new beauty products/tools is INSECURE.

The person that keeps "promoting" herself as an "EXPERT" is OBVIOUSLY INSECURE and meanspirited Woman Tongue 

Good thing we can spend our $$$ as we please and benefit from pure active ingredients as well as innovative beauty tools. 

@Chi-town girl ,  she certainly made a ridiculous statement. It's fun to try new products and Josie and many other experts have mentioned that our skin often needs a reboot with new products. I am not looking for miracles but I just want to maintain what I have. I trust that her products are safe and worth the money.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl ,  she certainly made a ridiculous statement. It's fun to try new products and Josie and many other experts have mentioned that our skin often needs a reboot with new products. I am not looking for miracles but I just want to maintain what I have. I trust that her products are safe and worth the money.

I agree @Tricolor . I always use something different on weekends - adopted this approach from D/Skinn -  but maintain a consistent regime on the regular days bc I love the products that im using as my 'regime'. Doesn't mean I won't make changes bc there are new pure actives/technology;  it would be foolish to not consider and make changes. And, it is fun! Look forward to your review of the JM TSV

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

I agree @Tricolor . I always use something different on weekends - adopted this approach from D/Skinn -  but maintain a consistent regime on the regular days bc I love the products that im using as my 'regime'. Doesn't mean I won't make changes bc there are new pure actives/technology;  it would be foolish to not consider and make changes. And, it is fun! Look forward to your review of the JM TSV

@Chi-town girl , I ended up canceling my order. After I heard Josie say that this is the thinnest moisturizer that they make I decided to cancel. I am sure it is very hydrating but I prefer a thick moisturizer. So I will stick with Skinn's Pep 40.