Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Upcoming TSV

Hmm a new product. I wonder how she will tell us to incorporate this into the existing routine. Hopefully she'll have the sense not to just ay add it to the other X things but perhaps use it in place of something.  Or will it be argan milk, argan face butter, argan oil, hemp oil plus this new cream?  Your whole face will be like an iced cake in that case!

Respected Contributor

@skapoor wrote:

josie.PNG

Hmm think that's gonna be a pass for me....oils on my skin never seep in  just lay on top...and stay oily.  What does dope do for the skin? Guess it's all the rage these days...

Respected Contributor

Oh this a great TSV......Will look fwd to the new cream info....I have used Josie's skincare for as long as she has been here & love to alternate the products...Az is extremely dry, her sleeping nectar I use everyday..

I credit  much of my "good skin" to her products...Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well it's finally up and I'm disappointed. I was hoping for a serum like Vit C or retinol. The milk is ok, I use it because I have it but not sure I'll replace it. I am having great success with the last tsv, milk, resurfacing serum,my own  moisturizer Cerave PM with a couple of drops of argon oil. My skin has looked better in the past few mounths than it has for years. I have been using the sleep nectar at night to tap on to lock it all in, I love that product! I have not had any dry areas since using it. I have combo to dry Skin in winter, break out with silicons and coconut oil. None of these products cause breakouts on me. Hoping they'll have some new kits with some of the products I'm looking for on TSV day.

Respected Contributor

i can't wait to try this new moisturizer because I do not like the Face Butter. For me this sounds like a wonderful kit.

Honored Contributor

This is a very easy pass for me.  I do not need skincare items.

Super Contributor

Not tempted at all.  I am not interested in the new products, only like the Milk.

Valued Contributor

I don't like the milk and the kit is too expensive.I got 2 Perlier face creams for 29 dollars with free shipping and a 5 dollar coupon.

I also love the Elemis oil and the Nick Chavez oil (which can be used on the face).Korres has a good face oil too.

I would spend that amount if the kit had 5 items.With Elemis you can get free deluxe samples.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

i can't wait to try this new moisturizer because I do not like the Face Butter. For me this sounds like a wonderful kit.

Presale & product info is posted

@Tricolor  you also use Skinn and Isomers products? How will you incorporate these new products?

A372794
Josie Maran Argan Milk & Hemp Seed Anti-Aging Beauty 3-Pc Kit

8341_JosieMaranArganAPTSV_012720_01.jpg

Feed your skin and glow with this multi-layered hydration set from Josie Maran. Start by massaging Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment onto freshly cleansed skin and feel the argan oil hydrating your skin. Next, take Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer and massage on top to envelop your skin with hydration that leaves your skin gorgeously supple and soft. Finish by pressing Hemp Seed Glow Oil for the appearance of glowing skin.

How do I use it:

Shake Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment well before use. Massage three to five drops onto clean face in the morning and evening.

Next take Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer and smooth onto skin.

To finish, warm two to four drops of Hemp Seed Glow Oil in hands and gently apply over the face for glowing skin. It can be used on body and any targeted skin areas.

From Josie Maran.

Includes:

• 1-fl oz Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
  • 1.7-fl oz Argan Milk Youthful Skin Wrinkle Repair Peptide Moisturizer
  • 1.7-fl oz Hemp Seed Glow Oil

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The TSV is a very good price.  The Skin Dope alone is $65.  I love it!  I use it instead of all her other argan face concoctions.  I use it at night only, and pat it into my skin.  I wake up with no oily residue at all, and the most supple, smooth, sensational skin.

I have absolutely no use for the other two items in the TSV, so alas, it's an easy pass for me.